Everybody is Angry
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Everybody is Angry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Everybody is Angry

and its about time.

i go around, reading up on the news from the basic sites like yahoo, aol, google, that sort of thing. usually when its a political story, theres always a slew of comments form both types of people. people standing up for bush, for obama, for the donkey or for the elephant. but lately its changed online.

when it comes to a political stories there seems to be a common theme. people are fu*king pissed. its not even about the debt crisis, it could be "obama has press conference about teddy bears." and the comments are still "i hate the damn government!" or "all of them are going to pay for what they have done!". no more people taking sides or defending such and such. its just the same comments or same thread that everyone is mad as hell and they dont wanna take it anymore.

im actually feeling giddy about being in my 20's in this age. it might turn out to be a very important decade for the future, for the bad or good.

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-04-2011, 01:14 AM   #2

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

"May you live in interesting times" is an old Chinese curse. You may grow to regret your enthusiasm for the current state of affairs in America. >MW

Old 08-04-2011, 01:18 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
"May you live in interesting times" is an old Chinese curse. You may grow to regret your enthusiasm for the current state of affairs in America. >MW
I'm a firearm owning OIF vet U.S. Marine. i have nothing to fear...except clowns and horses.

If Sam Colt made men equal, then John Moses Browning made some men better than others.

Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a "4."

Old 08-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #4
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1919 Times on 1109 Posts
Likes Given: 3922

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcprofessional View Post
and its about time.

i go around, reading up on the news from the basic sites like yahoo, aol, google, that sort of thing. usually when its a political story, theres always a slew of comments form both types of people. people standing up for bush, for obama, for the donkey or for the elephant. but lately its changed online.

when it comes to a political stories there seems to be a common theme. people are fu*king pissed. its not even about the debt crisis, it could be "obama has press conference about teddy bears." and the comments are still "i hate the damn government!" or "all of them are going to pay for what they have done!". no more people taking sides or defending such and such. its just the same comments or same thread that everyone is mad as hell and they dont wanna take it anymore.

im actually feeling giddy about being in my 20's in this age. it might turn out to be a very important decade for the future, for the bad or good.
You are not the only one seeing it. I go to alot of sites from a to z and alot of people are upset with not just the admiistration; but, government regulations on their everyday lives.

Look at Independent news on natural health, nutrition and more just as an example regarding raw milk and cheese, the FDA says it is bad, I drank the milk and loved the cheese back in the late 70's and early 80's.

Old 08-04-2011, 03:03 AM   #5

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
I'm a firearm owning OIF vet U.S. Marine. i have nothing to fear...except clowns and horses.
Clowns creep me out....

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 08-04-2011, 03:05 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Clowns creep me out....
dude, Gacy, enough said.

Old 08-04-2011, 03:09 AM   #7

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
dude, Gacy, enough said.
Exactly, and he was not even the first creepy clown.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 08-04-2011, 03:21 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Exactly, and he was not even the first creepy clown.
no, but he was the creepiest cause he was real, and if you dont think so, watch the movie Dear Mr. Gacy and try to get goosebumps. dear lord.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:05 PM   #9

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Its about time people start getting pissed... I have been pissed since I got interested in politics back when I was 15. I took great interest in the constitution and still do, if the government would simply do what our founding fathers said, all of this could have been avoided.... So to this I say,

RON PAUL 2012!

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Old 08-04-2011, 10:53 PM   #10

Liked 2512 Times on 1433 Posts
Likes Given: 1958

Quote:
We simply have to bring accountability

to government, and cut out the BS.

For instance, everybody wants Eric Holder to resign for

BATFE's project gunwalker.

Wait a minute. He's not even going to lose his gun

"priviledges"?

If I, or you, or anybody else contributed to a gun death by

enabling ** 1 ** straw gun purchase, we'd be lucky to

be allowed to use spitballs or rubber bands 50 years from

now, after the prison they sent us to rotted away from over top of us.

IMO, everybody involved with that ATF scam should lose gun

rights for life, just like you or I would.

These hooligans in government are supposed to be held

to a higher standard of conduct, but instead they

become "teflon" shadows with badges. Angry? Well

after watching my state legislature shred our gun rights

guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment, because they felt

the public on the whole is irresponsible
, I can only say

the public had a government example to live up to--

-- the ATF!