Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Episode that Happened to Me on Tuesday....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2010, 03:11 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default what is the point?

You are playing your game, and you are playing alone.

Quite frankly you are putting yourself in a corner friend, by doing that you are making it difficult to obtain any intelligence from your surroundings and everyone else. This positioning won't help you in any way.

Play intelligently, blend in if you want to be taken seriously you have to be serious about it, throwing a fit like won't help

If they are challenging your position, you have to play their game for awhile, what is the worst thing that can happen? At least you'll find what they are about. they might not be that bad after all. you are just pissed off and I understand, just let it marinate for a few days, until you have a clear mind.

If I were you, I'd visit the JC penney and buy some nice slacks, a nice blazer, polo shirts, I'm sure you get my drift, if you really want to get to know your enemy, YOU HAVE TO BLEND IN, I know there might be some operators in this forum.

The maximum victory over your challengers is not total annihilation or control, it's that they join your cause.

Visit our website
FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE

It works, only if you use it!
Look for me in the vendor display

Old 11-06-2010, 04:32 AM   #22

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatopardo View Post
You are playing your game, and you are playing alone.

Quite frankly you are putting yourself in a corner friend, by doing that you are making it difficult to obtain any intelligence from your surroundings and everyone else. This positioning won't help you in any way.

Play intelligently, blend in if you want to be taken seriously you have to be serious about it, throwing a fit like won't help

If they are challenging your position, you have to play their game for awhile, what is the worst thing that can happen? At least you'll find what they are about. they might not be that bad after all. you are just pissed off and I understand, just let it marinate for a few days, until you have a clear mind.

If I were you, I'd visit the JC penney and buy some nice slacks, a nice blazer, polo shirts, I'm sure you get my drift, if you really want to get to know your enemy, YOU HAVE TO BLEND IN, I know there might be some operators in this forum.

The maximum victory over your challengers is not total annihilation or control, it's that they join your cause.
Or Brooks Brothers and buy some dress pants and a sport coat. That way you could still feel manly. Slacks and blazers are what women wear...

Better yet, just get some Levis (Red Tab) relaxed fit, a couple of Arrow long sleeved shirts (fold the sleeves up twice only and tuck it in) and a comfy pair of New Balance sneakers (model 407) and blend in. You won't get the reaction you are looking for, but you got that already and biatched about it.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 11-06-2010, 04:47 AM   #23
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 461 Times on 253 Posts

You could always get a red silk jacket and a beret.

Old 11-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #24

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

My ex-neighbor used to call the cops on me every weekend as revenge, because I wouldn't help her with info about our shared well. Of course if she had asked me nicely, I would have been too happy to help her fat lesbian ass.
Anyhow, I began to notice after the third time the cops weren't in such a hurry to help her anymore... wasn't long after that she moved away

Last edited by billdeserthills; 11-06-2010 at 05:10 AM. Reason: I'll never tell

Old 11-06-2010, 05:28 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdeserthills View Post
My ex-neighbor used to call the cops on me every weekend as revenge, because I wouldn't help her with info about our shared well. Of course if she had asked me nicely, I would have been too happy to help her fat lesbian ass. Anyhow, I began to notice after the third time the cops weren't in such a hurry to help her anymore... wasn't long after that she moved away
Sounds like she would not give in to your advances.

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 11-06-2010, 05:32 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
You could always get a red silk jacket and a beret.
^^Vigilante^^

See, we know why the cops laughed collectively when he told them he was Neighborhood Watch dressed in full camo...

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 11-06-2010, 05:39 AM   #27
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 461 Times on 253 Posts

Maybe try a Ghillie suit, then they won't be able to see you to report it.

Old 11-06-2010, 06:02 AM   #28

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Sounds like she would not give in to your advances.
Not quite,
The year before I knocked on her door to collect the electric bill money for her share on the well. Her girlfriend (quite lovely) was getting into bed with her when I knocked... I guess people who are uncomfortable with their sexuality ought to cover their sliding glass doors with a shade?
I never did have any interest in the neighbor, but I did find out that she likes to be on top- heh heh

Old 11-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by theferg2000 View Post
Sounds like you got a good plan. I strive to be more like you and like orangello said about leaving it alone. I have at least made it to the point of bringing it up once, and leaving it alone after that. But being able to ignore it, to me, is a true sign that it does not bother you! I respect you decision and how your handling it. Keep your camos on. What you like to wear is what you like to wear, an nobody's business. I don't wear them, but you may think what i wear is laughable. So more power to you and let us all know when the license comes!!!!
Thank You my friend and brother in arms !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Old 11-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #30

You Guy's are crazy ! I got the Levi's {Wranglers Too.}, I have a pair of DC Low Cuts,
Have a nice italian leather jacket, also have the polo shirts beside regular tee's. Got sweats too light and heavy. Anyone for a Jeff Hat or Stingy Brim ? I have the Metro, athletic, and country look. I guess I'll pick one ? I'll wear the camo's split up so I don't feel like I wasted my money. Thanks folks for listening to me rant and rave, sorry if I offended anyone, was just pissed off I guess. I know not all liberals are bad, my next door neighbor is one and she's sweet as pie and has done a lot for my son like buying him clothes and taking him on vacation. I should know better than to be too stereotypical. I don't like anti-gun nuts, not necessary Democrats. I was just mad I guess and I apologze ! Sorry for being so Irate.

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .