Episode that Happened to Me on Tuesday....
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Episode that Happened to Me on Tuesday....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Angry Episode that Happened to Me on Tuesday....

I was talking to my friend around the corner who was taking out his trash.
Him and I are both into firearms who own several. About 7 minutes into our conversation a police car turns the corner cruising slowly. We knew something was up but didn't know what ? When the car came up to us he stopped got out and charged me. Then 7-9 other cars pulled up with guns drawn on my friend and me being put against the wall, cuffed, and frisked. After the bevy of questions and a run of our ID's it was over and I was uncuffed. I did have a 12 inch night stick on me which was given back to me in the end.
Someone from the adjacent street in front of us where all the liberals live called the cops saying a male in full camoflage fatigues was waving around a gun !
Well I was wearing full camo's, my friend partial. He had a gun and his permit to carry of course, I was unarmed except for my mini-nightstick. Just because we had camo's on we were profiled ! No one waved a gun whatsoever, all we were doing was talking. When I told the cops that I was part of the neighborhood watch they all bust out laughing ! I was told I was gonna lose my nightstick and I didn't care. When the cops started leaving the one who cuffed, frisked, and checked my I.D. put my nightstick on my friends step and told me not to pick it up until we all leave {meaning the cops}. I even got my nightstick back. The first thing he saw when he looked in my wallet was my Medicare Card, im on disability. Then my inhaler for my asthma and COPD. Between that and me being part of neighborhood watch
he probably felt bad that they had to put an innocent person through all that so he let me keep my stick. I will find out who the coward is and I only want to know so this way I know from who I should stay away ! These people have seen me in my camoflage for a few days now and now they decide that im the enemy because of them. Well im not gonna stop wearing them, that would be like giving them what they want. My friend wears them constantly !
I just wish if one of these pinheads has a problem with me that they would approach me and at least tell me what is the problem ? They are nothing but cowards for doing this and falsely accusing me of something. I had no gun !
I wasn't even showing off my nightstick which was in my pocket ! This has to do with the politically correct liberals of that street who frown upon people like me. I was here first, I lived in this city for 40 years and in this neighborhood for 11. These people aren't here even 5 years. Who are they to come in and try to take it over ? I may even bring them up on charges for
false accusation and emotional/mental trauma ! The only reason I may not may be if my permit gets revoked for having a discrepency against a neighbor. I have to check the law and see how it goes, I don't wanna lose my permit because of an idiot and coward ! Did you ever hear of such childlike, gutless, morons ?

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Why aren't the cops after the ones who did the false reporting? That is a crime to call in false reports to the police.

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 11-04-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5923 Times on 3093 Posts
Likes Given: 418

just join the black panthers then liberals wont have any issue with ya. you can even brandish rifles at old ladies and get applauded!!!

Old 11-04-2010, 07:26 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear that happened to you. It is a shame that people can not express their problems, and they hide and cower and let someone else find out. But NOBODY has any more rights to tell ANYONE else what they can or can not do. I CERTAINLY would not give a crap about them not liking your camo, even if there are people that have lived there longer... the bottom line is rights are not determined by neighborhood seniority, or how established you are... You have the same rights as anyone else in the neighborhood. I try to respect my neighbors as much as i can, BUT they have no more rights than i have (we just moved to a new house). So while i don't try to be difficult, i wont be intimidated either.

I would find out who it was, and go try to politely talk with them as soon as i do. It lets them know your not a crazy gun waving nut, and shows them your not a coward either. That if they want to harass you, they will be held accounatble. Nothing cowards hate more than to "having to talk about it".

Old 11-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Wow that sounds like quite a Tuesday.

I hope everything gets resolved with your neighbors.

It's like paradise on Earth, enriched with the ever so sweet nectar of
elk urine.

When you're out there by yourself, you become who you really are.

Old 11-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

If they profiled everyone walking around in camo down here, especially this time of year, it would take a VERY long time. Maybe you should move to a more friendly place.

I wouldn't confront the idiot; that would probably end up with more false accusations to the police.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 11-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #7

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I wouldn't confront the idiot; that would probably end up with more false accusations to the police.
I agree that i would not confront them if you mean in an aggressive, "i am pissed" kind of way. But me personally i know it would eat at me unless i did (since it was the first time), and do it as politely as possible. I am sure they enjoyed what they saw. BUT since nothing happened to you, i am sure they feel it was an injustice.

If a coward thinks they will have to talk about it later, that will kill it. If they are just a pain in but (as opposed to a pain in the butt and a coward as it seems), they your exactly right, it will do no good, and make more trouble for you. I just would have to find out which one they are before i could just let it go.

Last edited by theferg2000; 11-04-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Old 11-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #8

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

BTW i had a neighbor that claimed they found buckshot ( #8's from shooting skeet) in their yard (about 3 acres away from where we were shooting). They complained all the time because they did not understand the safety precautions my neighbor (an FBI Ballistics guy) and me would use when we shot. But at least they never called the police (maybe because he was an FBI guy - may not be a fight you want to pick). Why do we have to have neighbors like you have???? It kills the "home" feel, i have had TERRIBLE neighbors in the past that i wont get into, but feel you pain.

Last edited by theferg2000; 11-04-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Old 11-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #9

And that would be why I stay far away from Philly! Well and I can't stand the Eagles lol. To tell you the trueth something like that happened to me a few years ago. I stopped by to see my wife on her break (she works at health care center) well anyway I was coming home from a day in the woods archery hunting and because of my cammo just about every rent a cop there had to come check me out. The only plus side to my situation was that they were rent a cops and I could tell them to go to H3LL

Old 11-04-2010, 08:28 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default The good neighbor!!

Some where in my file I have a Solution to your problem. Send me your E-mail address and I'll dig it up and send it to you. I don't think it's been posted here on FTF. Why didn't the cops just ask who are you and where do you live, and so on and so forth.