Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Enemy Agents Blockade Ammo Manufacturer (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/enemy-agents-blockade-ammo-manufacturer-5355/)

ScottG 07-04-2008 12:28 AM

Enemy Agents Blockade Ammo Manufacturer

Looks like Minnesota has a fifth column group trying to disrupt the supply of materiel for the war effort. According to Fox News, a group calling itself Project to Stop the War Industry blocked the entrance to Federated Cartridge.

"'We are doing what we can to disable local branches of the war industry in order to challenge the wars of aggression that are being fought in our name,' PSWI said, in a news release." Of course what they really mean is they hope to destroy the war effort to aid our enemies.

Again we see a stunning lack of action in regards to treasonous activities. What we should have also read was that the group was rounded up and taken to a federal courthouse where they were charged with aid and comfort to the enemy. They story doesn't even say if they were arrested. Probably not, just removed from the area. Will they even be billed for the cost of police resources for removing them? Doubtful. Far, far too often we've let those who hate us get away with any tactic to disarm and disable our war effort.

When will someone in authority finally charge and imprison these enemy agents? Under an Obama Administration they'll probably be hailed as heroes, instead of being executed or imprisoned as the traitors they are.

CA357 07-04-2008 01:57 AM

Unbefreaking-lieveable! :mad:

matt g 07-04-2008 05:42 PM

Scott, freedom works both ways. Just because someone is saying something you don't like doesn't mean that they lose their freedoms of speech and assembly.

If they were indeed hampering the factory's production, I'm sure something would have been done about it. Again, take everything portrayed in the media with a grain of salt, especially when it comes from an outlet like Fox News.

ScottG 07-04-2008 06:17 PM

Matt, I understand freedom of speech. I don't care whether they stand on a street corner all day damning this country, the troops, or the president...or even me and my kind. But they were disrupting operations at a supplier of military materiel. That they cannot do under freedom of speech protections. Their actions harm our efforts. That harm aids our enemies. If these people were really just "peaceniks" as it were, only interested in being non aggressive it would be different. They are not. They aren't anti-war, they're on the other side.

bkt 07-04-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt g (Post 30346)
Scott, freedom works both ways. Just because someone is saying something you don't like doesn't mean that they lose their freedoms of speech and assembly.

If they were indeed hampering the factory's production, I'm sure something would have been done about it. Again, take everything portrayed in the media with a grain of salt, especially when it comes from an outlet like Fox News.

Or CNN, MSNBC, CBS, PBS, NPR, ABC, AP, Reuters....

CA357 07-04-2008 07:05 PM

or the New York Times et al.........:mad:

matt g 07-04-2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkt (Post 30355)
Or CNN, MSNBC, CBS, PBS, NPR, ABC, AP, Reuters....

Exactly. There are always 3 sides to every story.