Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > End of Posse Comitatus,Abrogation of the 5th Amendment and Writ of Habeas Corpus.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Old 12-18-2011, 03:06 AM   #22

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovJosh View Post
I'm 22 years old tomorrow and this **** is giving me chest pains! Are you friggin' kidding me? Some times I just got to sit down and shake my head in disappointment.

I guess the real question becomes what next? What do we do about this? IS there anything we can do about this? I mean, I'm just struggling to wrap my head around this entire situation.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 12-20-2011, 04:42 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 224 Times on 124 Posts
Likes Given: 439

So did he pass it or veto it? I havent heard anything yet. I am out of the info loop.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 12-20-2011, 04:57 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by colmustard View Post
So did he pass it or veto it? I havent heard anything yet. I am out of the info loop.
It will be law on Jan. 1st.

Buckle your seat belts everyone, its gonna be a loooong ride...

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 12-20-2011, 05:18 AM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

So he passed it! You have to be kidding! With all the hub bub this bill has made, seems like he would have vetoed it for the mear fact to help with re-election. I am very disapointed that such a thing was even thought up, let alone passed. Big bummer

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 12-20-2011, 06:19 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by colmustard View Post
So he passed it! You have to be kidding! With all the hub bub this bill has made, seems like he would have vetoed it for the mear fact to help with re-election. I am very disapointed that such a thing was even thought up, let alone passed. Big bummer
Your absolutely right. But he bought into the neo-con doctrine that is "if you don't do "X" the terrorists win!" Just more proof that the idea of right v. left wing is malarkey.

Can you imagine what kind of crazy crap McCain might have tried to do if he would have been elected POTUS?! Obama might actually be God-sent!!!

---Ron Paul

---Tom Braun

Old 12-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well I just dont know what to think of our country now. The patriot act was bad ebough, now we have this. Hmmm... wonder how the housing market is in mexico or canada LOL

--George Washington

Old 12-20-2011, 08:38 PM   #28
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
I'm 22 years old tomorrow and this **** is giving me chest pains! Are you friggin' kidding me? Some times I just got to sit down and shake my head in disappointment.

I guess the real question becomes what next? What do we do about this? IS there anything we can do about this? I mean, I'm just struggling to wrap my head around this entire situation.
If I may offer a word of hope...I think what has happened in the U.S. is that many people have woken up. Something somewhere along the way sparked the desire to uncover the truth in a few people. Their revelations lead to more people doing more digging. The internet has provided a means of instantaneous information dissemination and a free, powerful collaboration tool. Now, every day we see another bunch of articles that raise our blood pressure. But the that fact we are seeing these things is good - it means more people are waking up and that there is no plausible deniability the fed can hide behind.

It truly is sickening to see what we have become, but all this didn't happen last week; it has been going on for decades behind the scenes. It's wonderful that people are able to realize how screwed up we are, how our government does not obey its own laws, and how so many laws exist to make the government's job easier at our expense in treasure and liberty. The more that is uncovered, the more people there are who take note. And the more far-left our government gets, the more people feel the pain. Do you think we won't reach critical mass where people say "ENOUGH!"? I know we will. Remember the turn-out in protest of an amnesty bill a few years back? People flipped out and with one voice screamed at congress "NO!" and congress backed down. That was nothing compared to what's coming.

I don't know who your favorite candidate is, but I've taken a pretty in-depth look at Ron Paul. On the surface, if you look at the b.s. sound bites the media spoon-feeds us, the guy looks like a complete idiot. But when you watch something longer than the 40 second out-of-context spots you learn the guy really, truly embraces the constitution. There's nothing in it for him, personally, except to guide the federal government back to where it should be operating. What infuriates me is to hear GOP folks say "if Ron Paul wins Iowa, it doesn't count" and that "he just has a small fringe group that is skewing the votes". Well, maybe. Or, maybe he has a bigger following than they want to admit. But to take shots at the one guy who has not flip-flopped in his career and who only wants a return to the rule of law...it tells me he's hitting a nerve.

My prayer these days is that good people don't overlook him and write him off as a kook and continue this losing game by voting for a RINO or not voting at all.

Old 12-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #29
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
If I may offer a word of hope...I think what has happened in the U.S. is that many people have woken up. Something somewhere along the way sparked the desire to uncover the truth in a few people. Their revelations lead to more people doing more digging. The internet has provided a means of instantaneous information dissemination and a free, powerful collaboration tool. Now, every day we see another bunch of articles that raise our blood pressure. But the that fact we are seeing these things is good - it means more people are waking up and that there is no plausible deniability the fed can hide behind.

It truly is sickening to see what we have become, but all this didn't happen last week; it has been going on for decades behind the scenes. It's wonderful that people are able to realize how screwed up we are, how our government does not obey its own laws, and how so many laws exist to make the government's job easier at our expense in treasure and liberty. The more that is uncovered, the more people there are who take note. And the more far-left our government gets, the more people feel the pain. Do you think we won't reach critical mass where people say "ENOUGH!"? I know we will. Remember the turn-out in protest of an amnesty bill a few years back? People flipped out and with one voice screamed at congress "NO!" and congress backed down. That was nothing compared to what's coming.

I don't know who your favorite candidate is, but I've taken a pretty in-depth look at Ron Paul. On the surface, if you look at the b.s. sound bites the media spoon-feeds us, the guy looks like a complete idiot. But when you watch something longer than the 40 second out-of-context spots you learn the guy really, truly embraces the constitution. There's nothing in it for him, personally, except to guide the federal government back to where it should be operating. What infuriates me is to hear GOP folks say "if Ron Paul wins Iowa, it doesn't count" and that "he just has a small fringe group that is skewing the votes". Well, maybe. Or, maybe he has a bigger following than they want to admit. But to take shots at the one guy who has not flip-flopped in his career and who only wants a return to the rule of law...it tells me he's hitting a nerve.

My prayer these days is that good people don't overlook him and write him off as a kook and continue this losing game by voting for a RINO or not voting at all.
DO NOT get me started on the spoon fed idots calling the good Dr. a kook, clown and unelectable.

I have a friend on Spacebook that got a bit nasty with me no so very long ago decrying Dr. Paul as a kook. It all stemmed from him hearing on talk radio that Dr. Paul says "it is our fault that 9/11 happened" (more unfounded twisting of what the Dr. DID say) I challenged the man to look it up on youtube and LISTEN to what he actually says.

Every day i try to post a link to a youtube video of what the good Dr. actually SAYS and where he STANDS on my Spacebook page.

What INFURIATES me about and why i comment is this man is one of the couple of people that guided me (ohhh so long ago) to this place of enlightenment. They CHALLENGED me to read and understand the ten amendments and the constitution. Led to do some study on the federalist and anti federalist papers. Brought me to study (i admit i am a piss poor student) the writing and intent of our founders.

The man is a stout defender of the constitution, yet, i fear has been so blinded by the neo-con dogma that he has been lost.

I guess i need to send a missive to him and see where he stands that there is a couple weeks seperating our last spat...i gotta give him credit tho, unlike others i have dared disagree with on Spacebook, we're still on each others friends list....so there may still be hope.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Last edited by fmj; 12-20-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #30

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The only way to get him out of the W.H is to VOTE NO Nov.2012!.