The End Equation - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The End Equation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrinavatan View Post
No offense, tex, but I've been waiting for two days for you to post a direct link to the evidence that you say is on the UN website, which I've tried looking through and all I find are appeals to help people in need, a day of solidarity with the palestinian people, a claim that the world can be made AIDS-free by stepping up prevention programs...

And the first thirty search results from within their website and outside of their website using google for "500 Million" or "UN Plan 500 Million," the 500 million is almost always a dollar amount, with the only exception being some vaccination program that the UN is trying to raise funds for 500 million children to be vaccinated.

Sorry. Screenshot, or it didn't happen.
BTW...I did post a video of Rockefeller addressing a UN summit meeting on population control measures. Along with a couple extra bonus footages.

Old 12-01-2010, 01:16 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot View Post
BTW...I did post a video of Rockefeller addressing a UN summit meeting on population control measures. Along with a couple extra bonus footages.
And NONE of it is a link to the UN website showing a UN plan to reduce the world population to 500 million. The longer you fail to do this, the more you're discrediting yourself.

Edit: LET ME REMIND YOU YOU SAID IT WAS ON THE UN WEBSITE.

What, you just gonna wait a couple of days and then say "oh, they removed my evidence?"

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

Last edited by corrinavatan; 12-01-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Old 12-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #23

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrinavatan View Post
And NONE of it is a link to the UN website showing a UN plan to reduce the world population to 500 million. The longer you fail to do this, the more you're discrediting yourself.
The last 5 posts are you two, as far as I am concerned, we got both supported and unsupported opinions mixed in this thread here and I have come to my own conclusions.

But I too, would like to see a link or information that relates or describes the UN's plans to reduce the world population to 500 million...cause I got some names and addresses they can start with.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 12-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #24
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

There has been a lot of talk from a number of sites about "The Big Die-Off", some more credible than others. It would be extremely doubtful the U.N. would actually post their plan for mass-genocide. That doesn't mean they don't have such a plan, just that you're not likely to see it or be able to corroborate any leaked documents.

What we CAN do is prove some issues which could serve as supporting circumstantial evidence of such a plan, but that would be a stretch.

Never say never, but don't get duped.