The End Equation - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The End Equation

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 02:51 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Saint Louis,Missouri
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot View Post
Did you read this through and actually pay attention? I said that this information concerning the UN is available on the UN website.
Did you read my post and actually pay attention? I'm saying I can't find the information you're referencing, and I'd like you to post a direct link. I'm not saying you're lying.

Right now, when I go to the UN website I'm not seeing ANYTHING about a 500 million population limit or anything like what you are describing. I'd like to see what you are speaking of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot View Post
The reference to Hitler was meant to make the point that we don't have the luxury of another nation coming to rescue us from a program of tyranny like that imposed upon the German Jew population. We are the last bastion of hope in the world. The Native American references are also a matter of public record. A system of genocide employed by our own government. Finally, I never offer an opinion based on supposition. I always...always...verify my information through at least three credible sources.
Then please post them. I don't know you from Cain. Saying you verify sources means nothing to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot View Post
In as much as the UN coming to get us...I am simply offering the information as they publish it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read plain english and understand a plainly formated document.
... that you don't post a link to, forcing us to rely on your interpretation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot View Post
Finally, in response to the reference of sardonic attitude. It is understandable. I get it all the time. Which is why our nation is in the shape it's in. Because there are way too many people that refuse to accept reality and engage in a system of denial. Simply because a concept doesn't agree with ones ideology doesn't stop it from being simple fact. One can change their mind...they can't change the facts.
I'm not saying I'm denying it. I'm saying you haven't provided sufficient proof for me to believe you.

Again, I'm not trying to attack you. But I'm not finding ANYTHING about what you're talking about on the UN page, and a direct link would easily clear this up.
__________________

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

corrinavatan is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
spittinfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Maiden,NC
Posts: 9,663
Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

A very good read with many good comments. I'll be watching this thread.

__________________

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

spittinfire is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:32 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Saint Louis,Missouri
Posts: 123
Default

Tex, did you manage to find the link yet?

__________________

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

corrinavatan is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lufkin,Texas
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrinavatan View Post
Tex, did you manage to find the link yet?
UN.COM

United States History

Department of Indian Affairs
__________________
TexasPatriot is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dzscubie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Paso,Texas
Posts: 2,521
Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot View Post
Did you read this through and actually pay attention?

The way you worded this statement comes off as an insult and condescending. The “actually pay attention” was unnecessary.

I said that this information concerning the UN is available on the UN website.

So all you had to do was link the website as your source.

The reference to Hitler was meant to make the point that we don't have the luxury of another nation coming to rescue us from a program of tyranny like that imposed upon the German Jew population. We are the last bastion of hope in the world. The Native American references are also a matter of public record.

Public records, especially when dealing with native Americans, are notoriously inaccurate and should all be taken with a grain of salt and skepticism. After all history is written by the victor

A system of genocide employed by our own government. Finally, I never offer an opinion based on supposition. I always...always...verify my information through at least three credible sources.

Yes, but that is what the question was.. what were your sources because you did not post them

In as much as the UN coming to get us...I am simply offering the information as they publish it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read plain english and understand a plainly formated document.

Again this comment is insulting to the gentleman who asked if you would list the sources. You insinuate that he questioned your ability to read a document, however, all he did was ask for a link TO the documents.

In as much as to why it is the legal/activist forum, is because the Second Amendment is the only official document that the enemy of this nation and our way of life fully understand the inherent concept of. This is why the Bill of Rights is under attack.

Finally, in response to the reference of sardonic attitude. It is understandable. I get it all the time. Which is why our nation is in the shape it's in. Because there are way too many people that refuse to accept reality and engage in a system of denial. Simply because a concept doesn't agree with ones ideology doesn't stop it from being simple fact. One can change their mind...they can't change the facts.
There are also way too many people that see “ghost in the mist” in anything and everything. Regardless of ideology or beliefs the simple truth is that “facts” can be manipulated and twisted out of context by anyone. I'm not saying your wrong or that your right but I do believe that you should have posted sources but again this is just my opinion.

Now where did I put my tinfoil hat???
__________________
"I never killed anyone who didn't need killing."
JW Hardin
Dzscubie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:17 AM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lufkin,Texas
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
There are also way too many people that see “ghost in the mist” in anything and everything. Regardless of ideology or beliefs the simple truth is that “facts” can be manipulated and twisted out of context by anyone. I'm not saying your wrong or that your right but I do believe that you should have posted sources but again this is just my opinion.

Now where did I put my tinfoil hat???
Ok...let's see...I said in the essay that the information is contained on the United Nations website. I believe that qualifies as a source.

Next...facts being twisted and manipulated.Yes, they can be. Many Arab nations,as well as Americans, contend that the genocide of the Jewish and Native American populations never occured. I have yet to see a source which explains the sudden loss of the population that occured during those times in reference.

As for my attitude, it stems from being publicly denounced without one iota of factual based intel to back up the rejection of my research.

It is too easy to sit back and deny or refuse to accept a theory or ideology and then be too lazy to actually provide a feasible argument based upon fact to actually back up a denial. I will be providing some serious references to back up my theory next. If someone cares to reject it, fine. If they want to debate it, at least have the common courtesy to have some facts ready to prove their point.

Like he said...wikipedia don't count

Ditto for 'Because I just don't believe it'...
__________________
TexasPatriot is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:24 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dunerunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florence, Oregon
Posts: 8,481
Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

A whole list of titles on globalizatin here: http://www.un.org/esa/coordination/globalization.htm

__________________

People get the government they deserve.

dunerunner is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lufkin,Texas
Posts: 79
Default

My apologies. Evidently I have misinterpreted a whole lot in this. Pulling back and regrouping here, I have posted a new thread with some of the reference material I research to reach my conclusions. There will be more to come,so bear with me. I have been doing this for the past twenty plus years and have evidently lost sight of what is actually important in the entire quotient. In retrospect, I went back to the UN site and now I recall why my research program in regards to that organization was so utterly maddening. You have to dig deep to find the important components that have such a drastic impact on our future.

What you have to keep in mind is the wide array of elements involved in the program of Globalism. One component leads to another, and so forth. I have recently started utilizing YouTube as a source. That is one of the best archives of information available. Politicians literally loath that site. So for those interested, I will be posting a chain of evidence that I have based my conclusions upon. Understand that I realize that my conclusions are simply that...my own conclusions. It is up to you what you choose to believe or discount. I don't attempt to sway anyone's conclusions.I just present the facts as they present themselves to me. I do my own program of elimination. Anything that I cannot verify, or has been solidly debunked is immediately rejected. There are way too many false alarms out there put out by morons that garner some sense of demented satisfaction on blatant lies to accept anything at face value.

Again,my sincerest apologies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrinavatan View Post
Did you read my post and actually pay attention? I'm saying I can't find the information you're referencing, and I'd like you to post a direct link. I'm not saying you're lying.

Right now, when I go to the UN website I'm not seeing ANYTHING about a 500 million population limit or anything like what you are describing. I'd like to see what you are speaking of.

Then please post them. I don't know you from Cain. Saying you verify sources means nothing to me.

... that you don't post a link to, forcing us to rely on your interpretation.


I'm not saying I'm denying it. I'm saying you haven't provided sufficient proof for me to believe you.

Again, I'm not trying to attack you. But I'm not finding ANYTHING about what you're talking about on the UN page, and a direct link would easily clear this up.
__________________
TexasPatriot is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Saint Louis,Missouri
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot View Post

As for my attitude, it stems from being publicly denounced without one iota of factual based intel to back up the rejection of my research.
No offense, tex, but I've been waiting for two days for you to post a direct link to the evidence that you say is on the UN website, which I've tried looking through and all I find are appeals to help people in need, a day of solidarity with the palestinian people, a claim that the world can be made AIDS-free by stepping up prevention programs...

And the first thirty search results from within their website and outside of their website using google for "500 Million" or "UN Plan 500 Million," the 500 million is almost always a dollar amount, with the only exception being some vaccination program that the UN is trying to raise funds for 500 million children to be vaccinated.

Sorry. Screenshot, or it didn't happen.
__________________

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

corrinavatan is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lufkin,Texas
Posts: 79
Default

I had stored a link to the page a couple years back. I went and hunted it up and when I opened it, it said the page didn't exist. I dunno. I know I read it back in 2002. In fact, I had printed off a full copy of it. Maybe it was simply outdated, or deleted because it posed too much controversy. Who knows....It sort of fits in with the FEMA coffin deal in a lot of ways. If you are inclined to look into such matters. Not saying, or implying in any way, that our government is planning on wiping us out,but keep in mind that we do have a common enemy in the form of Islam that would very much love to wack all of us. They also have access to various weapons now through our other enemies. Iran, North Korea, just to name a couple. Who knows what these idiots may cook up to unleash on us. And, no, I really don't want to get into the finer aspects of which part of Islam is good or which is bad. They all study the same bible. In my opinion, they are all pretty much guilty, but I am inclined to live and let live, if they agree to do the same...

__________________
TexasPatriot is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes