Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The End Equation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 12:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default The End Equation

Having spent my entire adult life in the pursuit of knowledge of firearms and political issues, I have come to understand a few things about human nature.

First, people, like water and other animals, tend to take the path of least resistance. Only when that path becomes blocked, or they are panicked, do they deviate from that course.

Deer are a prime example. Deer, like humans, are creatures of habit. They follow the same routine, the same trails, the same hours..etc...day in and day out. It takes a lot to cause a deviation from that pattern.

Now, let a predator come into the area and what happens? They blow and snort and panic. Then deviate from their pattern and scramble madly to escape. Now, if the predator were to take another approach to the pursuit of the deer, they would enjoy a 100% success rate.

How? Easy. The same way I hunt deer. I don't come sneaking into an area. I come in during the hours deer are bedded down. Then I move around on a limited basis. Leaving evidence. Then I start a program of conditioning. I lull them into a sense of security in my presence. Eventually they feel less and less threatened by me being there. They move back into their old habits. The program moves along. Soon, they find out the depth of their mistake...

Gradual...in increments...always moving forward with my agenda. Just doing it smart.

We have been lulled into a sense of false security among the predators existing among us. The difference is, they have the 'law' on their side. That means that they have law enforcement on their side. If we break their illegal laws, they will send the goon squads after us. Does Randy Weaver ring a bell? I have nothing but respect for Peace Officers. Law Enforcement, on the other hand, are nothing short of the Brown Shirts employed by Hitler to eradicate the Jewish population from Germany.

On the other hand, however, we don't have the same program of hope of salvation that the Jews enjoyed. They had the hope that the Allies...the Americans...would come save their hides. We don't have that luxury. No indeed. We are on our own. When you take a look at the program, you will see this.

This is not a communist movement. Although communism is being employed to bring it about. It is called Globalism. There are some facts inherent within Globalism that pertain to us all. First and foremost among them being population.

The United Nations, in their infinite wisdom, has reached a conclusion based upon the number crunching they adhere to. Their program consists of several concepts that guide them. First is sustainable energy. Next, is food. Last is habitation facilities. Those are the three primary considerations employed in their programs. This is not to discount the power structure being designed.That is the primary component that binds the others together.

They have adopted the number of 500 Million. This is the real number of human beings that they determine the Global economy can sustain. Remember, these are their words, not mine.

From an ecological standpoint, they want to implement a new power grid supply source. This will be provided by solar, wind, and perhaps a few other sources. But, those two will be the primary sources. The problem being that this energy source can only provide between 25-50 percent tops of our needed energy requirements. You can reach your own conclusion there. A lot of us will be 'Left Out In The Cold'...literally...so,what to do?Simple...get rid of the excess demand.

Food follows closely. Too little food being produced...too many hungry mouths to feed.

Housing...The UN has a Programme that addresses this issue. It is buried in their website if you want to hunt it up. It is titled Relocation. This is a program that enables them to relocate population to fit the requirements of their agenda. Like I said...their words, not mine. I am simply passing along what I have learned from their own publications.

Finally...what stands in the way of them accomplishing this?

The armed Patriot...

The Second Amendment is over rated by and large. if you understand the concept as it truly exists. that piece of paper doesn't give you one iota of Liberty or Freedom. It was meant to exist a a simple reminder to those who would impose evil agendas that the American Patriot has the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to protect himself and others from this evil.

The enemy understands this. So, they have adopted an incremental approach to hunting, as I outlined above. Move in slowly.Let them get used to you being there. This will eliminate the tendency to panic at a critical moment. Then...

Taking Freedom and Liberty foregranted is a serious mistake. Very serious. As the Founders soon found out, evil will not negotiate. It will not compromise. It moves forward always toward its own ends. We have been lulled into a false sense of security. We have been conditioned to believe that it is bad to eliminate evil from our midst. The laws and educational process has enabled this end result.

In more primitive? societies, they are more apt to eliminate threats by any and all means necessary.

Imagine that you are a Trader back in the day. Your customers are the Souix. You come along with new ideas, new products. Then one day, you find that you are unable to sell a product that you have so much invested in. You cannot afford to take the losses involved with disposing of the product.so, you embark on a mission to create a need within the population. But, some of the Old School types refuse to go along with the asinine program. They realize that the product would cause serious harm to the well being of the population in general. For whatever reason. Pick one.

But, you are faced with a simple logistical problem. Those that oppose your program and agenda are well armed and willing to lay you out cold stone dead if you attempt to contradict them and their right to exist under their traditions.

You have a choice. You can move along to an area more conducive to your marketing scheme, or attempt to alter the mind-set of the targeted population. So, you begin. You start off small. With the easily persuaded. The easily moved. It progresses into the phase of being taught to children. Like we are facing in our society. Soon, you have an overwhelming number of the populace in your favor.

But, you still have the problem with those pesky armed men who will make you one with the universe. What to do? Hmmm...well, lessee...first we will work on removing the threat that they pose.

Do you really need that type of bow to hunt with? After all, that other one...yes, that one there, would suffice, right? I mean, hey, hasn't all my products and new ideas given you a new sense of security? Look over there. those young men have those war bows. They will protect you from your enemies. Speaking of which, do you really need that war club. How about those ever-so-deadly broad heads? Don't need those to hunt food with, do we? No, we don't. So, for your own protection, you better get rid of them. Just hand them over to those young men over there with those war bows. They will take good care of them for you.

What's that? What about that rival tribe that wants to scalp you? Oh don't worry about them. I have already addressed that issue.We have people over there making them give up there war bows as well, and, you know...Huh?, what was that? What will protect you from those young men with the war bows? Oh that's simple. We have wrote down some of those magic symbols on the sacred Buffalo hide that says they can't use them against you. Unless, of course, you refuse to go along with the program, then they can move into an area and establish order.

What? oh, what will make sure they will adhere to the rules painted on the sacred robe? Why, our security police. What is it called? Well, how does, Homeland Security Forces sound? Pretty nifty, huh?

Food and firewood? oh that's an easy one. Just follow me over here. There is all sorts of food and firewood over here. Just make your mark on the sacred robe and we will make sure you are well taken care of.

Don't want to go over there? Well, hang on a sec, there Hoss...you have to. Otherwise, I will be forced to make you go. For your own good, Security and safety, and all that, you know.

Who's gonna make you go? Well, let me introduce you to the United States Army. Homeland Security Force Division.

What's that? Why are those arch enemies in the Force? Well, we gotta be fair, don't we?

The rest is history...and history has a way of repeating itself....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

Very good post, TexasPatriot.
It scares the bejeezus out of me that this is what's happening.
Global government, population control, sub-dermal microchip RFID implants, antichrist, etc.
It's looking like we will see all this unfold very soon.

Old 11-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #3

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Very informative and expressive read there TP...I think?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 11-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Very informative and expressive read there TP...I think?
Just a note on history repeating itself and how it's being played out.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:14 PM   #5

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

How do you catch wild pigs?

If you all remember, you feed them, let them get used to you feeding them in the same place every day. You build one side of a fence and let them get used to it while all along feeding them as usual. Continue to build the fence surrounding the corn you provide for them (entitlements) until you have constructed an enclosure.

Now you have domesticated pigs!!

Everybody say oink!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Very good post, TexasPatriot. A few comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot View Post
First, people, like water and other animals, tend to take the path of least resistance. Only when that path becomes blocked, or they are panicked, do they deviate from that course.
That's true for water, deer and other animals, but people have a third option: critical thinking. Too few people employ it these days, but there is ample evidence of it. For example, a young person could lounge around all day and eek out a subsistence living on welfare, or he could take a more difficult path that requires he work to get an education which will let him earn far more in the future.

Quote:
We have been lulled into a sense of false security among the predators existing among us. The difference is, they have the 'law' on their side. That means that they have law enforcement on their side. If we break their illegal laws, they will send the goon squads after us.
And there you've put a finger on what Stewart Rhodes is trying to do with Oath Keepers. By educating military, Guard and LEOs of the intricacies of the oath they took, he hopes to prevent a large percentage of them from ever doing what you describe. Will he ever achieve 100% compliance? Nope. But he's making a difference, and a whole lot of people are joining OK each month.

Quote:
Finally...what stands in the way of them accomplishing this?

The armed Patriot...

The Second Amendment is over rated by and large. if you understand the concept as it truly exists. that piece of paper doesn't give you one iota of Liberty or Freedom. It was meant to exist a a simple reminder to those who would impose evil agendas that the American Patriot has the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to protect himself and others from this evil.

The enemy understands this. So, they have adopted an incremental approach to hunting, as I outlined above. Move in slowly.Let them get used to you being there. This will eliminate the tendency to panic at a critical moment. Then...
You're dead-on right. But unlike water or deer, we have the ability to see this coming because of past actions. We have the benefit of mass communication so we can share experiences, proposed legislation, etc. And in light of what went on in New Orleans in the Katrina aftermath, I'm not sure most people would just hand over their firearms to the "authorities" and believe they were there to help them. That card's been played.

Quote:
Taking Freedom and Liberty foregranted is a serious mistake. Very serious. As the Founders soon found out, evil will not negotiate. It will not compromise. It moves forward always toward its own ends. We have been lulled into a false sense of security. We have been conditioned to believe that it is bad to eliminate evil from our midst. The laws and educational process has enabled this end result.
Exactly right. But those manipulating things didn't finish their job, and again, through mass communication we are able to detect their plan. A disgustingly high percentage of Americans only care about Dancing With the Stars and haven't paid any attention to what's going on behind the scenes. But a very large number of Americans HAVE paid attention, HAVE taken steps toward self-sufficiency, and are acutely aware what's going on at the local and federal level.

Quote:
The rest is history...and history has a way of repeating itself....
It does indeed.

In my increasingly futile effort to remain optimistic, I'll just say that there are a bunch of folks out there who are studying history and do see the writing on the wall and are doing as much as possible to insulate themselves from the crap and nonsense that may come our way soon.

Old 11-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #7

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_lee View Post
very good post, texaspatriot.
It scares the bejeezus out of me that this is what's happening.
Global government, population control, sub-dermal microchip rfid implants, antichrist, etc.
It's looking like we will see all this unfold very soon.
sooner than we think

i have seen the light

Old 11-29-2010, 11:42 PM   #8

Quote:
On the other hand, however, we don't have the same program of hope of salvation that the Jews enjoyed. They had the hope that the Allies...the Americans...would come save their hides. We don't have that luxury. No indeed. We are on our own. When you take a look at the program, you will see this.

This is not a communist movement. Although communism is being employed to bring it about. It is called Globalism. There are some facts inherent within Globalism that pertain to us all. First and foremost among them being population.

The United Nations, in their infinite wisdom, has reached a conclusion based upon the number crunching they adhere to. Their program consists of several concepts that guide them. First is sustainable energy. Next, is food. Last is habitation facilities. Those are the three primary considerations employed in their programs. This is not to discount the power structure being designed.That is the primary component that binds the others together.

They have adopted the number of 500 Million.
I feel kinda awkward being the first person to ask this but... do you have a source?

I mean, before you even begin making any point at all, you reference the Holocaust, which, to me, is usually a sign of someone who doesn't really have a good argument (if you did, you didn't need to bring up Hitler immediately).

And then, you being talking about some "programme" the UN supposedly has... then go on a roundabout spiel about how the UN is coming to get us all and put microchips or whatever, and the entire time you didn't post a single outside source mentioning or validating your claim (and no, wikipedia does not count).

If there is a "programme" as you insist that there is, you would be able to show us your proof of your claims. So far, all I see is a whole bunch of "Oh noes the UN is coming to kill us all and take over the world" conspiracy theorists whipping themselves into a frenzy. I'm just puzzled as to why this is in the legal/activism forum.

Sorry for a sardonic attitude, but I'm loathe to believe anything without any sort of proof.

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:08 AM   #9

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Actually, an interesting source of how this very scenario is being played out can be found in the book Common Wealth by Jeffrey Sachs. He's an economist, professor at Columbia and is deep within the UN and like other elitists have all the answers. The problem according to Sachs is the United States and everything we stand for. Check it out. I'd like to correspond with others who have read this.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrinavatan View Post
I feel kinda awkward being the first person to ask this but... do you have a source?

I mean, before you even begin making any point at all, you reference the Holocaust, which, to me, is usually a sign of someone who doesn't really have a good argument (if you did, you didn't need to bring up Hitler immediately).

And then, you being talking about some "programme" the UN supposedly has... then go on a roundabout spiel about how the UN is coming to get us all and put microchips or whatever, and the entire time you didn't post a single outside source mentioning or validating your claim (and no, wikipedia does not count).

If there is a "programme" as you insist that there is, you would be able to show us your proof of your claims. So far, all I see is a whole bunch of "Oh noes the UN is coming to kill us all and take over the world" conspiracy theorists whipping themselves into a frenzy. I'm just puzzled as to why this is in the legal/activism forum.

Sorry for a sardonic attitude, but I'm loathe to believe anything without any sort of proof.
Did you read this through and actually pay attention? I said that this information concerning the UN is available on the UN website. The reference to Hitler was meant to make the point that we don't have the luxury of another nation coming to rescue us from a program of tyranny like that imposed upon the German Jew population. We are the last bastion of hope in the world. The Native American references are also a matter of public record. A system of genocide employed by our own government. Finally, I never offer an opinion based on supposition. I always...always...verify my information through at least three credible sources. In as much as the UN coming to get us...I am simply offering the information as they publish it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read plain english and understand a plainly formated document. In as much as to why it is the legal/activist forum, is because the Second Amendment is the only official document that the enemy of this nation and our way of life fully understand the inherent concept of. This is why the Bill of Rights is under attack.

Finally, in response to the reference of sardonic attitude. It is understandable. I get it all the time. Which is why our nation is in the shape it's in. Because there are way too many people that refuse to accept reality and engage in a system of denial. Simply because a concept doesn't agree with ones ideology doesn't stop it from being simple fact. One can change their mind...they can't change the facts.