Drivers Questioned On Guns At Federal Checkpoint. (AKA-> HARRASSMENT) - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Drivers Questioned On Guns At Federal Checkpoint. (AKA-> HARRASSMENT)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
I have seen numerous times where officers in pursuit of a law breaker, scramble over fences and right into a marihuana patch. Don't grow pot in your backk yard on the off chance some knucklehead decides to flee through YOUR yard.

Murphy has a funny way to show up.
I had this buddy who had just turned onto his block on his way home when he noticed a half dozen squad cars and a van in front of the place he and his roomates were renting. He drove on, called his roomates from a nearby payphone, and heard them explaining in hushed tones that the neighbors were getting arrested for their backyard garden and that he and the other roomate were hiding on the kitchen floor to avoid drawing attention to themselves.

As the circus was packing up to leave town, the braver roomate left the kitchen to ask one of the guys loading the van "what was up with that?". They were filming an episode of "cops" in Nashville, TN. On the episode you can see the reason those boys were hiding; in the background of the outdoor "garden" shots, you can clearly see my buddy's roomate's "garden" just over the fence.

The other roomates were somewhat insistant that he remove it the day of the filming.

People Like This 
Old 11-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #32
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I had this buddy who had just turned onto his block on his way home when he noticed a half dozen squad cars and a van in front of the place he and his roomates were renting. He drove on, called his roomates from a nearby payphone, and heard them explaining in hushed tones that the neighbors were getting arrested for their backyard garden and that he and the other roomate were hiding on the kitchen floor to avoid drawing attention to themselves.

As the circus was packing up to leave town, the braver roomate left the kitchen to ask one of the guys loading the van "what was up with that?". They were filming an episode of "cops" in Nashville, TN. On the episode you can see the reason those boys were hiding; in the background of the outdoor "garden" shots, you can clearly see my buddy's roomate's "garden" just over the fence.

The other roomates were somewhat insistant that he remove it the day of the filming.
Sort of related, years ago my cousin, who was caught up in a biker "club" and a felon to boot, was sitting in his cabin with a bunch of his "buddies" and the cops showed up. He and another guy ended up getting busted because there were a couple of guns present (they are both felons), but the cops didn't notice the silencers and the full auto Riesing machine gun that were also there! LMAO!

Anyhow, this was long ago and he is no longer tied up in the gang...... er, I mean "club".