Don't Let This Happen Here - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism >

Don't Let This Happen Here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 03:41 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

I don't know, but I DO know one thing. .. THOSE were the views of (and I mean this by residence only) Americans!

I guess it's good to know how many ignorant, uneducated, careless, sheep that we have in our voting pool!

Old 07-21-2011, 03:43 AM   #22

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

Hey folks ! What ClippII is posting about is happening in America today !

That's not a fantasy ! Despite all the stories and evidence being unearthed daily in the "Second Tier media", - aka the net/blogs/forums - and even occasional items in the MSM, the Progressive's Pogrom goes on. The OA has announced its intent to require reporting, (registration) of multiple sales of long guns along our sourther border be entered into an ATF/FBI data base. How long before its expanded nationwide ? VPC and other "anti-gun" orgs are already clamoring for more extensive/intrusive regs covering everything from private sales (aka the "gun show loophole" )to loans and bequeathments of treasured family heirlooms. l All presented under the "reasonable" banner.

We are deep in the doo-doo and this time it will take more then "three perscent" to get us out of it, if we are to keep this crisis from a "test of arms/determination". >MW

Old 07-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #23

Liked 2615 Times on 1486 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Seems like the reason the ATF/FBI want the southern states information for

their database is to find out if anybody sells guns to drug cartels as well, or

better, than THEY do...

Old 07-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #24

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Seems like the reason the ATF/FBI want the southern states information for

their database is to find out if anybody sells guns to drug cartels as well, or

better, than THEY do...
Don't steal, the government doesn't like competition.... Or I guess in this case, don't sell guns illegaly the government doesn't like competition.

Check out my blog:http://ithinkforme.blogspot.com/

Old 07-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #25

I'm beginning to wonder if the current administration

isn't trying to personify the meaning of hypocrisy in

an extreme degree.

Look at the ATF's failure.

Look at Obama LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH when he took his oath of office,

and now trying to destroy our constitution like a traitor.

Look at our "Man of the People" in the Oval office, living like a

French King while we struggle to survive.

How Obama can suffer to look himself in the eye

when he shaves is a mystery to me.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:18 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
Hey folks ! What ClippII is posting about is happening in America today !

That's not a fantasy ! Despite all the stories and evidence being unearthed daily in the "Second Tier media", - aka the net/blogs/forums - and even occasional items in the MSM, the Progressive's Pogrom goes on. The OA has announced its intent to require reporting, (registration) of multiple sales of long guns along our sourther border be entered into an ATF/FBI data base. How long before its expanded nationwide ? VPC and other "anti-gun" orgs are already clamoring for more extensive/intrusive regs covering everything from private sales (aka the "gun show loophole" )to loans and bequeathments of treasured family heirlooms. l All presented under the "reasonable" banner.

We are deep in the doo-doo and this time it will take more then "three perscent" to get us out of it, if we are to keep this crisis from a "test of arms/determination". >MW
Why does it mean so much to them to get rid of the 2nd amendment? Or failing to get rid of it, regulate the hell out of it? I don't know if anyone here reads the Bible, but it speaks of a one world government being brought about. I believe that in this one world government, the possession of any firearm, unless you are specifically approved by the powers that be, will be a very serious crime punishable by a very serious punishment.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:48 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
Why does it mean so much to them to get rid of the 2nd amendment? Or failing to get rid of it, regulate the hell out of it? I don't know if anyone here reads the Bible, but it speaks of a one world government being brought about. I believe that in this one world government, the possession of any firearm, unless you are specifically approved by the powers that be, will be a very serious crime punishable by a very serious punishment.
Very simply put, it's because they're traitorous COWARDS with NO BALLS.

Our founding fathers were willing to die for ideals for which these jackasses

aren't even willing to go to the toilet.

Service in the armed forces should be required to gain US citizenship, and

be able to vote, and enjoy the freedoms we veterans share, because,

clearly, the gutless are running this country to the dogs.

Last edited by therewolf; 07-25-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:45 PM   #28

I beleave there are enough gun laws on the books right now. They just need to inforce them!! Not make more!! Pat C.