Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Don't Do This!!!!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 05:18 AM   #121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Flat tire you must live in a rough neighborhood or something. You think the cops in Utah are suprised to see this guy carrying an AR or handgun openly and legal? I bet they are used to it and probably wouldnt over react like you seem to think they will. Now if this guy did that in New York he probably would get shot but he didnt.

You guy's that dont think he should be doing it need to remember there are alot of people who dont think you need an AR or a 30rd mag for it. No difference.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:39 AM   #122

Liked 132 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 66

I really wish that I had not read this thread. I see a lot of two face going on here. Some of you might as well flip the signal down and commit to the left turn. Do you support law abiding 2nd ammendment citizens or are you scared of the media? Sh!t or get off the pot folks! Stop being scared of liars!

Last edited by winds-of-change; 01-20-2013 at 04:43 PM. Reason: edited out name calling
People Like This 
Old 01-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #123

Liked 902 Times on 601 Posts
Likes Given: 561

Quote:
Sure- hunting, hikeing, cowboyin & firefights --
Well, when I said specific places and times, I did mean in public. Very specific, though.

Also regarding the title of the thread, has anyone seen the video of the guy making a "real" M4 out of an airsoft one? Even though I thought it was a funny & well done parody, I don't think he should have posted it there. Too many anti gun people will see it, and not know it's a parody, and use it for their cause.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #124

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 15

So let me understand this correctly. He was within the law of his state and local municipality, exercising his rights within said laws? Some expressed issue with him doing so, yet claim to be pro gun and pro 2nd amendment?

If I understand this position correctly, some of you are cherry picking freedoms for others just like the anti crowd. We cannot be upset with the administration, msm, the liberals and the tree hugging soccer moms for cherry picking our freedoms and them come here and do the exact same thing.

Some of you are playing both sides of the fence and IMO are more of a danger to the 2nd amendment then this guy with the AR ever could be. I challenge some of you, support our freedoms in full or get off your soapboxes. We either support gun freedoms or we don't, period.

Start the flame war, but hypocrisy is an ugly mask and some of you are proudly wearing it.

Old 01-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #125
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
It's not murder... it would be self defense.
So you mean to tell me that store security cameras and witnesses wouldn't prove that the guy never shot? Wasn't that why he called ahead? It's not self defense unless he shot at the police! To argue otherwise is foolish.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

blucoondawg Likes This 
Old 01-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #126

Liked 14 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMormon View Post
I really wish that I had not read this thread. I see a lot of two face going on here. Some of you might as well flip the signal down and commit to the left turn. Do you support law abiding 2nd ammendment citizens or are you scared of the media? Sh!t or get off the pot folks! Stop being scared of liars!
Amen. I honestly could care less if mine is in the open or concealed. I wear it on my hip because that's my right. It serves one purpose. That's to protect me and my family. If I defend my life or my families life, I could care less what anybody thinks about it.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 01-20-2013 at 04:43 PM. Reason: edited out name calling
People Like This 
Old 01-20-2013, 02:27 PM   #127

Liked 235 Times on 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrange
So let me understand this correctly. He was within the law of his state and local municipality, exercising his rights within said laws? Some expressed issue with him doing so, yet claim to be pro gun and pro 2nd amendment?

If I understand this position correctly, some of you are cherry picking freedoms for others just like the anti crowd. We cannot be upset with the administration, msm, the liberals and the tree hugging soccer moms for cherry picking our freedoms and them come here and do the exact same thing.

Some of you are playing both sides of the fence and IMO are more of a danger to the 2nd amendment then this guy with the AR ever could be. I challenge some of you, support our freedoms in full or get off your soapboxes. We either support gun freedoms or we don't, period.

Start the flame war, but hypocrisy is an ugly mask and some of you are proudly wearing it.
Longrange, could not have said it better myself!

Old 01-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #128
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5448 Times on 3094 Posts
Likes Given: 4729

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
This same fellow was on TV today. He was at the Utah Gun Day meeting. The Utah Sheriffs Assc. is issueing a letter to Obama. They will arrest any Federal Officer or anyone bothering an honest Utah Gun owner. So there you go it works in Utah.
Actually that is nothing more than "feel good" political posturing. They have no legal authority to do so.

Any local LEO who interferes with a federal officer in the performance of his official duties for any reason will end up in a federal prison.

Golda Meier.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:52 PM   #129

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

political posturing or not, it sends a message to the feds loud and clear, that message being if you come for our guns our people will not be standing alone!

Vote Scott Walker for Governor June 5th 2012

Old 01-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #130
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5448 Times on 3094 Posts
Likes Given: 4729

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucoondawg View Post
political posturing or not, it sends a message to the feds loud and clear, that message being if you come for our guns our people will not be standing alone!

Sure it sends a message Blue. but it's a hollow threat that can't be done.

Golda Meier.

Closed Thread