Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   To Donate to the NRA or not? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/donate-nra-not-82473/)

lbwar15 01-26-2013 02:15 AM

To Donate to the NRA or not?
 
I'm not sure what section to put this in but anyway.

I normally don't donate to the NRA. I am on my 2nd year of being a member. And would like to know if I should donate.

mountainman13 01-26-2013 02:20 AM

The next few months should help you decide. Lol

dog2000tj 01-26-2013 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbwar15 (Post 1110378)
I'm not sure what section to put this in but anyway.

I normally don't donate to the NRA. I am on my 2nd year of being a member. And would like to know if I should donate.

they support you in the fight against 2A infringement ... it's only fair that you support them ;)

AR10 01-26-2013 02:29 AM

Note to mods, can we ger a bigger font for posts like this one?

YES!

dog2000tj 01-26-2013 02:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AR10 (Post 1110408)
Note to mods, can we ger a bigger font for posts like this one?

YES!

big enough for you?

Attachment 81740


;)

mountainman13 01-26-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 1110423)

big enough for you?

;)

That's what he said! Lmfao

Mosin 01-26-2013 02:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
..........

dog2000tj 01-26-2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13 (Post 1110428)
That's what he said! Lmfao

is that so? :eek: you know where that's going pal ... :rolleyes:

dog2000tj 01-26-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin (Post 1110433)
..........

did you buy Obama a gift membership and then make a donation in his name? :D

lbwar15 01-26-2013 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj

is that so? :eek: you know where that's going pal ... :rolleyes:

And here we go agin.

Guys why you got to do this on my tread?


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.