Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Disturbing video of Kalifornia subjects

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Disturbing video of Kalifornia subjects

Warning- Video of our Kommiefornia friends that will make your head explode!

Sorry CA357, M14sRock, Jo Da Plumbr, and all my Cali brothers; but you live among some of the most ingnorant reality blinded people in America. I feel bad for you guys, what is worse, Im hoping to get a promotion out there!

Also, notice how they never show the face of those actually in support.

Hope you hate, I mean enjoy the video.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Very interesting video. Thanks for posting it.

Although I think the reason they didn't show those people faces had more to do with those people not WANTING their faces shown. There were other folks that agreed with 2A and one guy (who showed his face) was even now considering open carry himself.

What I am wondering is the the reporter notify local law enforcement what they were going to be doing before hand? Did the local LEOs know that they were going to be carrying and filming? The video didn't show them being approached by an officer, and I'm pretty sure if they had been, that they would have shown that too.

Old 03-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #3

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

I'm surprised there were any Pro Gun people in Walnut Creek. Ha.

Thanks for posting the Vid, Mich.

I sent out a company wide email last week inviting anyone who wants to attend to join me at the range this Saturday to "see what guns are all about". I have over 50 people confirmed, so far. Not bad for a small company on the Westside of LA.

I did it last year, and had 32 people. Many of them were diehard anti-gunners, who now look forward to my range days. One of them is a successful Hollywood writer from England who now feels completely different about gun ownership.

I love taking anti-gunners shooting.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 03-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #4

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I was sure impressed with the interviewer. Didnt that guy do a hell of a good job? He is a great spokesman for the 2nd. ammendment.

As for some of the douche bags he talked to though, wow, collectivist city.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
I'm surprised there were any Pro Gun people in Walnut Creek. Ha.

Thanks for posting the Vid, Mich.

I sent out a company wide email last week inviting anyone who wants to attend to join me at the range this Saturday to "see what guns are all about". I have over 50 people confirmed, so far. Not bad for a small company on the Westside of LA.

I did it last year, and had 32 people. Many of them were diehard anti-gunners, who now look forward to my range days. One of them is a successful Hollywood writer from England who now feels completely different about gun ownership.

I love taking anti-gunners shooting.
M14s I commend you on an excellent idea. Hats off to ya.

Awareness is a wonderful thing.

People are afraid of the things they know nothing about.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #6

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSmitty1 View Post
M14s I commend you on an excellent idea. Hats off to ya.

Awareness is a wonderful thing.

People are afraid of the things they know nothing about.
I agree, 100%. They fear guns because of the way they are portrayed in the media. Or they see a guy shoot a car with a Lorcin and it blows up and they think, "This should not be legal!". Once they try it they love it. I have NEVER had an anti-gunner come out and not have an enjoyable time.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 03-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #7

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

I am rather encouraged by this video. This is after all San Francisco. The gay / liberal heartland of America. But you still had almost half the people interviewed in some way supporting the second amendment.
I would have liked to see a follow-up question to the man that said it would be nice if in fifty years no one had a gun. The question being that if in fifty years criminals still had guns should law abiding citizens be allowed to have guns to protect themselves?

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 03-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #8

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I too was surprised at those who said they support 2A, the one woman who said she was for it, I got the impression she had NO idea what 2A was!!

This was good evidence of people having opinions based on ignorance, they really have no clue about what they're talking about but still think no one should have guns, or that guns are BAD...

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #9

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
I too was surprised at those who said they support 2A, the one woman who said she was for it, I got the impression she had NO idea what 2A was!!

This was good evidence of people having opinions based on ignorance, they really have no clue about what they're talking about but still think no one should have guns, or that guns are BAD...
I like how they all said it should be illegal to open carry, but then said he was no danger to any public safety....Then why should it be illegal

Or the guy that said he's against having any restrictions or infringements on the right to bare arms, but supports banning open carry

Come on people get your BS together and figure out what you actually believe, not what you think you should say to be P.C. and quit talking out of your a$$
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 03-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #10

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Sorry cali people but this video just makes me not even want to visit, I strongly believe that one reason that civilians should be able to carry is simple, When S***t hits the fan there is no garentee that a cop will be with 5-10 minuets of getting to you. I love the fact that if someone tries to break into my house I have the ability protect myself and my family if I feel threatened esp. if they brandish a weapon.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."