Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Disturbing video of Kalifornia subjects (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/disturbing-video-kalifornia-subjects-39258/)

michigan0626 03-03-2011 06:36 AM

Disturbing video of Kalifornia subjects

Warning- Video of our Kommiefornia friends that will make your head explode!

Sorry CA357, M14sRock, Jo Da Plumbr, and all my Cali brothers; but you live among some of the most ingnorant reality blinded people in America. I feel bad for you guys, what is worse, Im hoping to get a promotion out there!

Also, notice how they never show the face of those actually in support.

Hope you hate, I mean enjoy the video.

Troy Michalik 03-03-2011 12:52 PM

Very interesting video. Thanks for posting it.

Although I think the reason they didn't show those people faces had more to do with those people not WANTING their faces shown. There were other folks that agreed with 2A and one guy (who showed his face) was even now considering open carry himself.

What I am wondering is the the reporter notify local law enforcement what they were going to be doing before hand? Did the local LEOs know that they were going to be carrying and filming? The video didn't show them being approached by an officer, and I'm pretty sure if they had been, that they would have shown that too.

M14sRock 03-03-2011 01:17 PM

I'm surprised there were any Pro Gun people in Walnut Creek. Ha.

Thanks for posting the Vid, Mich.

I sent out a company wide email last week inviting anyone who wants to attend to join me at the range this Saturday to "see what guns are all about". I have over 50 people confirmed, so far. Not bad for a small company on the Westside of LA.

I did it last year, and had 32 people. Many of them were diehard anti-gunners, who now look forward to my range days. One of them is a successful Hollywood writer from England who now feels completely different about gun ownership.

I love taking anti-gunners shooting.

dewey 03-03-2011 02:43 PM

I was sure impressed with the interviewer. Didnt that guy do a hell of a good job? He is a great spokesman for the 2nd. ammendment.

As for some of the douche bags he talked to though, wow, collectivist city.

PSmitty1 03-03-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M14sRock (Post 456862)
I'm surprised there were any Pro Gun people in Walnut Creek. Ha.

Thanks for posting the Vid, Mich.

I sent out a company wide email last week inviting anyone who wants to attend to join me at the range this Saturday to "see what guns are all about". I have over 50 people confirmed, so far. Not bad for a small company on the Westside of LA.

I did it last year, and had 32 people. Many of them were diehard anti-gunners, who now look forward to my range days. One of them is a successful Hollywood writer from England who now feels completely different about gun ownership.

I love taking anti-gunners shooting.

M14s I commend you on an excellent idea. Hats off to ya.

Awareness is a wonderful thing.

People are afraid of the things they know nothing about.

M14sRock 03-03-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSmitty1 (Post 456935)
M14s I commend you on an excellent idea. Hats off to ya.

Awareness is a wonderful thing.

People are afraid of the things they know nothing about.

I agree, 100%. They fear guns because of the way they are portrayed in the media. Or they see a guy shoot a car with a Lorcin and it blows up and they think, "This should not be legal!". Once they try it they love it. I have NEVER had an anti-gunner come out and not have an enjoyable time.

Jo da Plumbr 03-03-2011 05:30 PM

I am rather encouraged by this video. This is after all San Francisco. The gay / liberal heartland of America. But you still had almost half the people interviewed in some way supporting the second amendment.
I would have liked to see a follow-up question to the man that said it would be nice if in fifty years no one had a gun. The question being that if in fifty years criminals still had guns should law abiding citizens be allowed to have guns to protect themselves?

pandamonium 03-03-2011 06:38 PM

I too was surprised at those who said they support 2A, the one woman who said she was for it, I got the impression she had NO idea what 2A was!!

This was good evidence of people having opinions based on ignorance, they really have no clue about what they're talking about but still think no one should have guns, or that guns are BAD...

Jesse17 03-03-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandamonium (Post 456998)
I too was surprised at those who said they support 2A, the one woman who said she was for it, I got the impression she had NO idea what 2A was!!

This was good evidence of people having opinions based on ignorance, they really have no clue about what they're talking about but still think no one should have guns, or that guns are BAD...

I like how they all said it should be illegal to open carry, but then said he was no danger to any public safety....Then why should it be illegal :confused:

Or the guy that said he's against having any restrictions or infringements on the right to bare arms, but supports banning open carry :confused:

Come on people get your BS together and figure out what you actually believe, not what you think you should say to be P.C. and quit talking out of your a$$:eek:

wmille01 03-03-2011 09:58 PM

Sorry cali people but this video just makes me not even want to visit, I strongly believe that one reason that civilians should be able to carry is simple, When S***t hits the fan there is no garentee that a cop will be with 5-10 minuets of getting to you. I love the fact that if someone tries to break into my house I have the ability protect myself and my family if I feel threatened esp. if they brandish a weapon.