Disturbing new gun bill - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Disturbing new gun bill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 04:34 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

So, just what will qualify to keep you from getting as weapon next? Chronic pain patients can't be of sound mind. The pain drives them nuts and they take medication!!!! And if you cuss out a boss over some....thing or another you must be unbalanced.

And the big one. You are a student at good ol liberal U..Go Jackasses!
Anyway..You have an NRA sticker on your notebook because you think it looks cool. The patrols of people that are looking for loonies turn you in as a threat. Anyone that wants a gun to begin with can't be all that sound of
mind ....Right?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-25-2011, 04:59 AM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Cory2, I sypmathize with your stance. But if they come to my house, I am pretty sure I am neither skilled nor foolish enough to try to stop the ATF (if they're hitting it aggressively). The NRA has its faults like all organizations, but they are a huge proponent of our gun freedoms in America. God Bless 'em.

The best case scenario about this situation is to keep your mouth shut unless directly asked a question. Obama and his cabinet are the Gun Salesmen of the year, more people bought weapons out fear of his planned restrictions that have not yet come to be. He is so busy with other things on the agenda. Hes at the point in his presidency where he pisses Republicans and Democrats off, and nothing he does from this point on will be "right."

"I only regret I have but one life to lose for my country" Nathan Hale

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #13

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

That's crazy and the worst part is, they're lowering the standards of what they call "mentally defective" or mentally unstable etc you name it. This means that when buying a gun one day you may be denied because 20 years ago you saw a psychiatrist for whatever reason, or because you had ADD/ADHD as a kid. Just like how health insurances used to be able to deny you coverage because you had a pre-existing condition 40 years ago. And I don't want to be the conspiracy theorist and all but they give you so many drugs that directly hit the brain (prozac, quit-smoking-pills etc) that it accelerates the process of becoming mentaly defective in their book. I travelled and lived in different countries and I noticed that in the US they give you strong drugs for pretty much anything such as antibiotics for a cold.

Quote:
Obama and his cabinet are the Gun Salesmen of the year, more people bought weapons out fear of his planned restrictions
Exactly what I'm doing I've also been passionate about weapons since I can remember and after years building airsoft guns, I really wanna get into real firearms.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Last edited by 2ndAmendmentFreedom; 03-25-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:43 PM   #14

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Default Anti Gun, 2nd Amendment Bills

Seems they are never ending from the antis...They fear guns but I don't think for the reasons publicised, more likely more ulterior motives like when they try to completely wreck our Old Republic they want no defense from
patroitic American GunOwners !

Old 03-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #15

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Yeah exactly what I meant by a "government that fears its people". It's so much easier when you're facing a defenseless population.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 03-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #16
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

So far, the only co-sponsor of this bill is Kirsten "Chuck Puppet" Gillibrand, the other idiot senator from New York. If it gets more support, it could get traction and actually become a serious concern. As it is right now...it may die a natural death before going anywhere. We'll see.

Old 03-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #17

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
So far, the only co-sponsor of this bill is Kirsten "Chuck Puppet" Gillibrand, the other idiot senator from New York. If it gets more support, it could get traction and actually become a serious concern. As it is right now...it may die a natural death before going anywhere. We'll see.
I don't doubt New Jerseys commie-crat Laughtenberg (sp) will jump on board with this, he is as anti freedom, anti-Constitution as they come.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-27-2011, 06:12 AM   #18
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2023 Times on 1183 Posts
Likes Given: 4297

Another news article on this from FOX News with video.

Schumer Bill Includes Steps Toward Federal Gun Registration

Old 03-27-2011, 07:45 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
A fine anti-gun bill brought to you by commissar Schumer: 27 pages of total trash. i don't doubt that it would pass the senate. It will not pass the house.
Read the South Africam Firearms Act and then you will know what is in store for you. You better believe it or you are gonners within 5 years. MO

Old 03-30-2011, 08:31 PM   #20

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I went to a good sized state school and a couple of times I felt like I was singled out for my gun ownership.

For instance, I had my truck parked in a university parking garage which was obviously a gun-free area. On my back window I have an NRA sticker and a smith and wesson logo. When I returned to my vehicle after class there was a campus rent-a-cop slowly working his way around my truck looking in the window. I (being the @$$ hole that I am) hit the panic button from about 50' away almost causing him to need a new pair of uniform pants. I appologized for hitting the wrong button on the remote and asked him if i could help him. He said that he was checking my parking pass (which hung from the mirror, not in the back seat or on the rear window). I reached in, handed him the pass and told him to have a nice day. Did he write down my plate # and put me on some kind of a list? no idea but it wouldnt surprise me.

I would rather be a flag waving gun toating redneck than a flag burning pot smoking hippie.