Disarming America - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Disarming America

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2777 Times on 1250 Posts
Likes Given: 2665

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius10721 View Post
The Feds do not have to disarm us. They can stop the flow of ammunition. Turn all our guns into paperweights. I live in California and I'm starting to notice a drastic rise in crimes locally. I predict that once we start defending ourselves against bums and gang members we will be prosecuted as criminals.
Predict? It's happening already. Just ask George Zimmerman. But wait there were many gun owners here that wanted him to hang. In fact they were quite riled up over the incident saying that it would harm their gun rights if we start defending ourselves.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #12

Liked 2606 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

This is another "perfect paradox" example of the criminals

getting the respect the LACs deserve, while the LACs

get treated like criminals.

The same way LACs have to pay for the booking a BG gets for free,

in order for a LAC to get a carry permit.

What's the name of that high quality 20 year

gun preservative again?

Old 05-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #13
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7818 Times on 4692 Posts
Likes Given: 9845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger-6 View Post
I would like to see anyone try to disarm the Black Panthers, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, and the other 33, 000 violent street gangs throughout America before trying to disarm the law abiding citizens.
What?! They don't have any guns? They are criminals and criminals are not allowed to have guns!

Old 05-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #14

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius10721
The Feds do not have to disarm us. They can stop the flow of ammunition. Turn all our guns into paperweights. ~Snipped
Ha! I have a mosin! It's almost as long as I am tall, with the bayonet attached! War club, spear, boat oar, pole vault...name it!

Old 05-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberius10721 View Post
The Feds do not have to disarm us. They can stop the flow of ammunition. Turn all our guns into paperweights. I live in California and I'm starting to notice a drastic rise in crimes locally. I predict that once we start defending ourselves against bums and gang members we will be prosecuted as criminals.
Once criminals have to pay more than the crime's worth for bullets,

then what?

Meanwhile, if they stop the flow of ammo, once again the

criminals will be the only ones with guns.

It seems apparent to me that the only ones

the government wants to have guns is criminals.

Hmmmmn...

Old 05-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #16

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Despite attempts to wean it from our culture, Americans are a resourceful people. People who have never been part of the "gun culture" are arming themselves and getting trained by the thousands, so I guess that "diasarmament by attrition" may not be working out to well for the political hacks. Their attemtps to restrict ammo and other laws designed to do an end run around the 2nd Ammendment, will only only serve to brand them as the tyrants they are, and allow us to shorten their political careers.
At a recent Hunter Education training, one trainer said they were seeing a 20 to 30% increase in young people interested in archery just from the popularity of "The Hunger Games". Maybe, just a little spark of that good old independant spirit has ignited in our youth and rather than following promises of "Hope and Change", they will figure out the value of true freedom.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:35 PM   #17

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

If by some incredible outside chance the tyrants were able to get rid of guns they would also have to get rid of every piece of pipe, every can of hair spray, every match, and every other fire making device. Oh, the list goes on...humans will improvise to the level of safety and security they demand.

Old 05-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger-6 View Post
If by some incredible outside chance the tyrants were able to get rid of guns they would also have to get rid of every piece of pipe, every can of hair spray, every match, and every other fire making device. Oh, the list goes on...humans will improvise to the level of safety and security they demand.
But perhaps we can keep those tyrant politicians busy with gun laws, so

they don't get the chance to really eff more important things up...

"Hello LA, bye bye B.O. ham..."