Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Disarming America (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/disarming-america-64521/)

Ranger-6 05-15-2012 04:49 PM

Disarming America

I would like to see anyone try to disarm the Black Panthers, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, and the other 33, 000 violent street gangs throughout America before trying to disarm the law abiding citizens.

towboater 05-15-2012 04:51 PM

Yep, me too.

But the ATF is probably smuggling guns to em.

2ndAmendmentFreedom 05-15-2012 05:06 PM

Actually no one is going to touch their guns so these gangs are probably delighted at the idea that everyone else will be defenseless.

mountainman13 05-15-2012 05:11 PM

Nah they will just do a drone strike and while them all out.

canebrake 05-15-2012 05:14 PM

It has been a dismal failure. :(

Oh, by the way, it's called the Fed's WAR ON CRIME.

Ever heard of it?

They are having the same success as ALL other FED claimed wars run by politicians instead of those graduating from our Military Academies.

To name a few:
Korean War
Vietnam War
Beirut
Persian Gulf War
Somalia
War on Terrorism
Libyan intervention
War on Drugs
War on Poverty
........in ad nauseum :rolleyes:

The fix? Release the Dogs of War!

tiberius10721 05-15-2012 06:24 PM

The Feds do not have to disarm us. They can stop the flow of ammunition. Turn all our guns into paperweights. I live in California and I'm starting to notice a drastic rise in crimes locally. I predict that once we start defending ourselves against bums and gang members we will be prosecuted as criminals.

Bear304inc 05-15-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake

Ever heard of it?

They are having the same success as ALL other FED claimed wars run by politicians instead of those graduating from our Military Academies.

To name a few:
Korean War
Vietnam War
Beirut
Persian Gulf War
Somalia
War on Terrorism
Libyan intervention
War on Drugs
War on Poverty

+100, politicians do not fight wars, ,
WARRIORS fight wars. Seems so apparently simple. Otherwise don't claim them to be ear, call them what they are, campaign boosters to dump taxpayers hard earned money into.

PanBaccha 05-15-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger-6 (Post 802517)
I would like to see anyone try to disarm the Black Panthers, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, and the other 33, 000 violent street gangs throughout America before trying to disarm the law abiding citizens.

Are you kidding? They are badass when it only comes to law-abiding citizens. They would fold at the sight of the others mentioned above. And I do mean fold. :D

levelcross 05-15-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake (Post 802540)

Ever heard of it?

To name a few:
Korean War
Vietnam War
Beirut
Persian Gulf War
Somalia
War on Terrorism
Libyan intervention
War on Drugs
War on Poverty

that sums it up.....

PanBaccha 05-15-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiberius10721 (Post 802609)
The Feds do not have to disarm us. They can stop the flow of ammunition. Turn all our guns into paperweights. I live in California and I'm starting to notice a drastic rise in crimes locally. I predict that once we start defending ourselves against bums and gang members we will be prosecuted as criminals.

I do believe your statement to be prophetic. For that is exactly what will happen.