Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Did Cuomo Aide Commit a Gun Crime -- and Get Away with It?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 05:41 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Default Did Cuomo Aide Commit a Gun Crime -- and Get Away with It?

Did Cuomo Aide Commit a Gun Crime -- and Get Away with It?

Hauer might have committed as many as two criminal offenses: menacing and reckless endangerment.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/02/did_cuomo_aide_commit_a_gun_crime_--_and_get_away_with_it.html#ixzz2thTXSZSM

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-18-2014, 06:57 PM   #2

Liked 64 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Wow politically connected croney getting preferred treatment . What a shock

Old 02-18-2014, 06:57 PM   #3
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1539 Times on 941 Posts
Likes Given: 7831

No big shocker in this for me aside from the fact that Hauer could really be that stupid.

Corruption in NY's Government has been around since day one, and it still thrives today. Cuomo's LT Governor is a retired NYSP Trooper, and when asked if he will comply with the Unsafe Act, he said he will do what is right. Am I the only one who is willing to bet that he still has the 15 rounders for his carry Beretta 92, and he is not going to register his AR-15? And the magazines for said AR, I would bet that he still has his standard "Hi-capacity" magazines. Any takers?

The powers that be have always been a good example of do as I say, not as i do. Hippocracy has always run rampant here in NY. Our handgun laws are based on the actions of a crooked NYC politician who wanted to ensure that his friends in the Irish street gangs could have handguns, and the Itailian gang members would remain unarmed.

Welcome to NY, don;t forget to bow to Dictator Andy right before he and his cronies steal you freedom, and f^$# you.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

priell3 Likes This