Dictator Of Failed State Lectures Americans About Freedom - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Dictator Of Failed State Lectures Americans About Freedom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 07:47 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
That El Presidente Calderon would try to deflect attention from his own country's problem is to be expected. I believe the money sent "home" by illegals here accounts for a significant percentage of their GNP (right behind oil and narcotics). Exported labor probably brings in more money that tourism.
My econ instructor was just talking about this the other day. I think Guatemala was the worst, with something like 20% of their GDP accounted for by U.S. dollars mailed home by immigrants, many of whom are illegal. I imagine Mexico isn't far behind.

"Always carry a small flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite. Furthermore, always carry a small snake." W.C. Fields

Old 05-24-2010, 10:32 PM   #12

Default Puke

The Democrats as well as Eric Holder & Janet Incompetantano were standing and clapping for this 4th world Banna-Republic Tyrant slamming Arizona.

No nation on earth that didn't control it's own borders continued to exist.

We need a Berlin Wall with Mexico & Canada.

I am not Anti-Imigrant as America is a nation of immigrants I am Anti-Illegal Immigrant.

Illegal Immigration and Crime are like conjoined twins.

We gotta stop this train before it flys off the rails. Greece and other nations are collapsing under the weigh of their own Hubris and no one seems to read the writting on the wall.

This November needs to the beginning.

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Old 05-25-2010, 12:31 AM   #13

Liked 327 Times on 219 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaggle View Post
My econ instructor was just talking about this the other day. I think Guatemala was the worst, with something like 20% of their GDP accounted for by U.S. dollars mailed home by immigrants, many of whom are illegal. I imagine Mexico isn't far behind.
I've herd that a conservitive number for the amount of mostly un-taxed $$$$$$ sent to Mexico by illegals here is in excess of $1B USD annually.

Old 05-25-2010, 01:47 AM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I don't know about you all, but I got the distinct feeling that Calderon was reading a speech which was written by the Obama Team.

Old 05-25-2010, 02:55 AM   #15

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 4

There is something very wrong with the world. And, I am sorry to say that something is wrong with the U.S.A. also.
What Obama and Congress allowed the Mexican President to spew on
OUR OWN SOIL was nothing short of treasonous.
Something is going on, and it is Fugly. The bastards dont even try to hide it anymore.

Old 05-25-2010, 03:01 AM   #16

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofitg View Post
I don't know about you all, but I got the distinct feeling that Calderon was reading a speech which was written by the Obama Team.
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that that was a prepared speech by thems Dems in charge.

Wannagator,illegal immigration and crime are NOT conjoined twins they are one and the same. Illegal immigrants are criminals just by being here,period.It is true that many, not all, are criminals over and above the crime of entering a Soverign State without documentation. Rapists, drug dealers/users,murderers,the list goes on. Just picking them up and dropping them off back in thier country of origin doesn't really work, we have been doing this for years, we could lock them up but could we afford to keep them in jail?
I say put up the damned fence, boot every one we find after the fence is up, and if they want in they have to do it the LEGAL WAY, just like anyone else. I also believe they should not be entitled to any kind of Government benifits untill they have been a productive member of society for at least five years.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #17

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
What I found thoroughly disgusting (besides the bulls**t comments by El Presidente Cabrone) was the assmunch congress pukes standing up and applauding this a**shole and his "bash American law" comments. This should cause American voters to wake up and smell the burritos because with reactions like that to some foreign dickwad's anti-American comments, it's only obvious that those applauding are not worth the sweat off the voters' a**es and they need to be removed from office immediately!

Am I pissed off? You bet I am.
This should be far more concerning to American citizens than the ranting of a third world leader. We've ignored jerks like this before; Castro, Noriega..etc. They'll always be there with their hand out for aid while bad-mouthing this country.
The problem this time is that this imbecile stood where some of our most patriotic statesmen have stood, uttered his garbage...and was given a standing ovation by a majority of Democrats. Never before in the history of this nation has this happened. Imagine the uproar, and possible riots in the streets, if just a few decades ago Castro had done the same thing and the majority party of both Houses gave him a standing ovation. The Congressmen would have been lucky to have made it home alive. Pelosi and Biden were even sporting their "anti-Arizona" bracelets for the occasion. These individuals need to be identified and their pictures posted on as many internet sites as possible to show the citizens of this country who openly is in defiance of the majority of Americans and on the side of a hypocritical foreign ruler of a corrupt country.
If they are supporters of Calderon's opinions about the laws of this country and a US State...perhaps they should be forced not only out of office, but off to Mexico as well. It is no longer a government of the people, by the people and for the people...and they don't give a damn what you think about it.

Last edited by crossfire; 05-25-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

People who aren't US citizens should NOT be involved or have any say in US politics...I'm tired of the rest of the world telling us what we need to do.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:56 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta1588 View Post
People who aren't US citizens should NOT be involved or have any say in US politics...I'm tired of the rest of the world telling us what we need to do.
Would those people who are not citizens include our own president? I'm taking off my tin foil hat now!

TXnorton

Old 05-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #20

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
These individuals need to be identified and their pictures posted on as many internet sites as possible to show the citizens of this country who openly is in defiance of the majority of Americans and on the side of a hypocritical foreign ruler of a corrupt country.
If they are supporters of Calderon's opinions about the laws of this country and a US State...perhaps they should be forced not only out of office, but off to Mexico as well. It is no longer a government of the people, by the people and for the people...and they don't give a damn what you think about it.
That's an idea that's worth developing. A website with the question:

Did the candidate running for your district/state prove his un-American attitude by applauding Calderon's running down American immigration laws?

Then have a link with all the candidates names/photos to whether or not they showed their disgusting and disgraceful behavior on the Congressional floor.