Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Dictator Of Failed State Lectures Americans About Freedom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1771 Times on 1009 Posts
Likes Given: 3546

Default Dictator Of Failed State Lectures Americans About Freedom

The dictator from down south is preaching to Congress on the 2nd Amendment! This A@@ wipe needs to fix his corruption and stop blaming the us!

How dare you come to my country and criticize us. I just have one thing to say to you "F#@K YOU!! and your 3rd world country that you run , you are no allie of the U.S.A ,you are a leach and your political system makes the ours look uncorrupt ,people flee from Mexico looking for a better life and fearing for there lives from corrupt politicians and drug cartels I find it funny how you have ties to Afghanistan opium growers. You know Afghanistan there's a war going on over there where American soldiers are making the ultimate sacrifice and giving there lives. How many of Mexico finest are there?

The second amendment that gives us the right to bare arms is ours , it would do you good to look into it, and let your citizens arm themselves so they would have some type of protection from the ruthless drug cartels and political thugs that you cannot or will not control. The reason your drug cartels have guns is because they break your laws.

Take you sorry a@@ back home and take care of your house don't worry about ours..

Dictator Of Failed State Lectures Americans About Freedom

Americans were once again forced to endure the dictator of a failed state which represses and subjugates its citizens as a matter of course lecturing the U.S. about how ‘his people’ were being discriminated against yesterday when unelected Mexican President Felipe Calderon bashed the Arizona illegal immigration law.

Calderon commented, “Such laws as the Arizona law…is forcing our people to face discrimination,” during a visit to the White House.

Calderon later attacked the second amendment in a speech to the U.S. Congress, blaming Mexico’s spiraling drug violence on guns being smuggled from inside America, while failing to mention the fact that lax border security, something he vehemently supports – but only on American borders – is the primary cause of this problem.

Calderon’s use of the term “our people” is a slap in the face of every American and every Hsipanic American who has emigrated legally. Since when did a leader of a foreign nation address his own constituency from within an entirely different country? If the millions of illegal aliens living in America see themselves as Mexicans then why do they insist on staying in the U.S. illegally?

Maybe Calderon should be more worried about discrimination against Mexicans who are actually still living in Mexico. His sudden concern for the rights of his people didn’t seem so important when he “assumed” office as President despite the Federal Electoral Tribunal admitting major irregularities with the voting in the 2006 election.

Calderon is an illegitimate dictator who has presided over a failed state run by drug cartels and crime bosses. For him to lecture the United States on how to run a country is like Pol Pot wagging the finger at someone for human rights abuses.

Mexico is a total police state where its inhabitants and anyone who dares visit are subjected to some of the most draconian and brutal law enforcement measures on the planet.

As Arizona resident Mike Sweeney writes, “Having traveled into Mexico last year to various cities on the Baja Peninsula, a distance of more than 1,000 miles round-trip, we were stopped more than 20 times at various checkpoints. At most of those stops, we were told to exit the vehicle and we were subjected to rigorous inspections.

“Where does Mexican President Felipe Calderón get off with his hypocritical outrage at our Senate Bill 1070?”

Arizona is attempting to enforce a law that is significantly fairer than that followed by Mexico itself.

“Under the Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony, punishable by up to two years in prison. Immigrants who are deported and attempt to re-enter can be imprisoned for 10 years. Visa violators can be sentenced to six-year terms. Mexicans who help illegal immigrants are considered criminals,” reports the Washington Times.

Mexico also bars foreigners who upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” which is the very definition of racial discrimination.

Meanwhile, we were treated to another public relations sideshow when, after Michelle Obama had danced with kids around a Mexican flag in a New Hampshire elementary school, one of the children admitted that her mother was an illegal alien. Cue another round of phony tearjerker propaganda about how families will be split up if the “racist” Arizona law is enforced, which is quite rich coming from a news corporation that is 80 per cent owned by a military contractor whose primary role is to manufacture bombs to kill brown people in the third world.

The majority of Americans support the Arizona law and the majority of Hispanic-Americans and other minority groups routinely support immigration enforcement in general. If not wanting hordes of illegal aliens crossing into America every day makes you a racist, then the majority of Hispanics, Asian-Americans and African Americans are all racists.

The following text has been circulated by email for years but it’s never been more prescient. Compare how the U.S. treats illegals versus other countries and then judge if Arizona’s attempts to restore some sense of balance is justified, or a crime against humanity as some are characterizing it.

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

If YOU cross the Mexican Border Illegally, you will end up in a Mexican Federal Jail for a very long stay that is NOT very nice! Believe me, you do NOT want to end up in a Mexican Jail!!!!!

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

1 – A JOB,
2 – A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 – SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 – WELFARE,
5 – FOOD STAMPS,
6 – CREDIT CARDS,
7 – SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 – FREE EDUCATION,
9 – FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 – A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON ,
11 – BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
12 – AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY’S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON’T GET ENOUGH RESPECT.

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 05-20-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-21-2010, 04:45 AM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Of course this Calderon turd doesn't want tighter US borders, it's just another funnel for American dollars into his POS country. I would like to know the amount of money that is sent back to Mexico by the illeagal population, UNTAXED dollars, I'm sure it is quite a nice number!
I wanted to puke when I saw the Obama-lama-ding-dong on the tube with this turd, I had to turn it off after a couple of minutes, it started to make my blood boil! I so wish we had a real MAN in the White House.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-21-2010, 05:15 AM   #3

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
Of course this Calderon turd doesn't want tighter US borders, it's just another funnel for American dollars into his POS country. I would like to know the amount of money that is sent back to Mexico by the illeagal population, UNTAXED dollars, I'm sure it is quite a nice number!
I wanted to puke when I saw the Obama-lama-ding-dong on the tube with this turd, I had to turn it off after a couple of minutes, it started to make my blood boil! I so wish we had a real MAN in the White House.
I know a guy that went to retire only to find out his Social was already being used and the checks were going to a PO box in Mexico. It seems that this is not all that uncommon and the poor guy had to fight to prove who he was because the law seems to just take the first claim going and the burden of proof was laid in his lap. and for some reason it was a lot harder than it should have been. The poor man stayed on a few extra years and some ....person in Meh HE co beat him to the punch.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:51 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'm starting to feel sick....

Old 05-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #5

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

What I found thoroughly disgusting (besides the bulls**t comments by El Presidente Cabrone) was the assmunch congress pukes standing up and applauding this a**shole and his "bash American law" comments. This should cause American voters to wake up and smell the burritos because with reactions like that to some foreign dickwad's anti-American comments, it's only obvious that those applauding are not worth the sweat off the voters' a**es and they need to be removed from office immediately!

Am I pissed off? You bet I am.

Old 05-21-2010, 01:04 PM   #6

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
What I found thoroughly disgusting (besides the bulls**t comments by El Presidente Cabrone) was the assmunch congress pukes standing up and applauding this a**shole and his "bash American law" comments. This should cause American voters to wake up and smell the burritos because with reactions like that to some foreign dickwad's anti-American comments, it's only obvious that those applauding are not worth the sweat off the voters' a**es and they need to be removed from office immediately!

Am I pissed off? You bet I am.
Flash, you should try to be a tad more lucid when putting your thoughts to print.

Why don't you tell us what you really think?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2601 Times on 1368 Posts
Likes Given: 202

That El Presidente Calderon would try to deflect attention from his own country's problem is to be expected. I believe the money sent "home" by illegals here accounts for a significant percentage of their GNP (right behind oil and narcotics). Exported labor probably brings in more money that tourism.

I can't fault him for trying.

I CAN fault our left wing media for promulgating this dribble. They are to blame!

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 05-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #8

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Flash, you should try to be a tad more lucid when putting your thoughts to print.
Why don't you tell us what you really think?

Old 05-23-2010, 01:39 AM   #9

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Fork Mexico. Fork Soetoro. Fork Calderon. I'm so goddamned mad that this scumbag was allowed into the country that I have to bite my tongue.
I'm so goddamned mad that he was elected POTUS that I have to review my old security clearances.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 05-23-2010, 03:34 AM   #10

Liked 58 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 62

Closing the borders off would be one way to combat this problem. maybe then he couldnt blame his country's problems on us and our leadership wont back him up about how our bad laws are screwing his dirt stain over....