The Dick Act-not a joke
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > The Dick Act-not a joke

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 25 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default The Dick Act-not a joke

Does anybody know if this is a viable defense against the gun grabbers?
Dick Act of 1902 - Gun Control FORBIDDEN!

Were you aware of this law?
DICK ACT of 1902 - CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) - Protection Against Tyrannical Government
It would appear that the administration is counting on the fact that the American Citizens don't know this, their rights and the constitution. Don't prove them right.
The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws.
It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. ** SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE ** The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia, the unorganized militia and the regular army.
The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.
The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
The President of the United States has zero authority without violating the Constitution to call the National Guard to serve outside of their State borders.
The National Guard Militia can only be required by the National Government for limited purposes specified in the Constitution (to uphold the laws of the Union; to suppress insurrection and repel invasion). These are the only purposes for which the General Government can call upon the National Guard

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 362 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 157

I have heard of this act before and it really does a great job explaining. We Ned more acts like this that forbid gun control. How many laws did Adam Lanza break on that tragic day? What makes you think one more would have stopped him or any other shooter.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Old 02-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #3

Liked 179 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 53

I sometimes visit a web site that is populated with lawyers and law profs. This has been discussed there and pretty much regarded as just another internet fantasy.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

There is also the The firearm owners protection act of 1986

A key provision:

No such rule or regulation prescribed [by the Attorney General] after the date of the enactment of the Firearms Owners Protection Act may require that records required to be maintained under this chapter or any portion of the contents of such records, be recorded at or transferred to a facility owned, managed, or controlled by the United States or any State or any political subdivision thereof, nor that any system of registration of firearms, firearms owners, or firearms transactions or disposition be established. Nothing in this section expands or restricts the Secretary's authority to inquire into the disposition of any firearm in the course of a criminal investigation.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 02-20-2013, 06:15 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8703 Times on 3766 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

Sorry, folks- this email, WORD FOR WORD- has been circulating for some time. It is incorect on so many levels, it would be hard to pick a place to start. First, it has ALREADY been changed and modified- the first time 5 years after it was passed. You might also note the number of National Guardsmen that have ALREADY been called to active duty OUTSIDE the US in Korea, Nam, Gulf 1, Gulf 2, etc etc etc. Writer has no idea what an ex post facto law is, and there is NO law that cannot be repealed.

Sorry guys, Urban legend. And if you search, we discussed this same email 2 months back.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Closed Thread