Dianne Feinstein To Introduce Assault Weapons Ban On First Day Of Congress - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Dianne Feinstein To Introduce Assault Weapons Ban On First Day Of Congress

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4719 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1445

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Once this calms down there will be little desire to start a battle with the American Gun owners. I really don't expect a lot of support in government for a fight like this. The gun running issue with Mexico will rear its head if they open this can of worms.
...Bingo

NRA has scheduled a press conference for tomorrow. I expect them to come out in support of ending GFZ's, allowing CCW in schools and questioning why Americans should accept more regulations from a Government that's already been caught running illegal guns to Mexican Cartels.

Tack
Old 12-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #52

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Why does my state keep electing Rosie's twin to Congress!? She is the most useless, worthless, brainless thing in Washington other than the P.O.T.U.S.!

-Matt

Old 12-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #53

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueguns View Post
Why does my state keep electing Rosie's twin to Congress!? She is the most useless, worthless, brainless thing in Washington other than the P.O.T.U.S.!
I swear, id support a campaign against her

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Blueguns Likes This 
Old 12-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #54

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_NllT1iDo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Did u guys see this yet????!!!!!!

spit hell fire

Old 12-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #55

Liked 376 Times on 244 Posts
Likes Given: 4

A radio report I heard yesterday said the Hon. Sen Feinstein had planned on re-introducing the AWB in the lame duck session before the Newtown tragedy. If that's true, she would be trying it one way or the other.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:06 PM   #56

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default You can keep 'em but ya gotta register 'em...

Of course they will try... The left never rests and has no shame. For all those who defended Hussein Obama and thought we should be silent, you realize The President has proposed the AWB in his first term and gunowners no longer can influence, nor control, the debate? The Left is on the march, and some here have been their useful idiots.

Anyone wanna take bets there'll be a move to national registration!? Thank GOD John Boehnor is there in Congress to protect and defend citizens [sarcasm alert]...

Last edited by HockaLouis; 12-21-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Old 12-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #57

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

I signed a petition calling for Obama to respect all gun owners during the Sandy tragedy on the White House website.. Now I'm getting a thank you email a few days after saying that I have signed a "Reduce Gun Violence" petition for Obama. What the ****...

Old 12-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #58

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

She introduced it in 93' for what reason? Well.... not in the shadow of a tragedy.. but because she felt it was the RIGHT thing to do.. sounds a helluva lot LEFT to me. Hey, this is the internet.. everyone has an opinion and some folks want to just argue. But this ban will pass, as we live (against my will) in a left leaning society today folks. Walmart, dicks,gander Mtn, academy all pulled these deadly war machine of chaos and madness from their shelves a few days ago. To try and be as politically correct as they can. Its a darn shame that we have come to live in a world that we are so afraid to upset and offend anyone. Sorry for the rant guys... but I'm 36 years old and I've worked hard my whole life and my parents beat my a$$ when got out of line. I respect my elders, help who I can, and thankful for what I have. And I'm very safe and responsible with all of my firearms. And they ain't taking nothing from me. Seems its time to be a little more firm don't ya think.

Last edited by patyancey; 12-21-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Old 12-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #59

Liked 3763 Times on 1803 Posts
Likes Given: 664

We don't live in a left leaning society. We outnumber the crap out of them. Obama won because Romney sucked. Gun owners didn't trust him, people against health care didn't trust him.,. He sucked.

The left just manipulates the media and scream real loud when they don't get their way, that's the truth, the majority is bullied by the minority in this country...

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 12-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #60

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
I signed a petition calling for Obama to respect all gun owners during the Sandy tragedy on the White House website.. Now I'm getting a thank you email a few days after saying that I have signed a "Reduce Gun Violence" petition for Obama. What the ****...
gun banner!!!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD