DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 01:44 AM   #11
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bigcountry02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southwest
Posts: 6,634
Liked 2025 Times on 1184 Posts
Likes Given: 4316

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Alex Jones. Riiiiiight!!!!
Ignore Alex Jones, go to the Fedbid page and scroll to the bottom, this is where the solicitation is. The initial date 5 Feb 2013.
__________________
Bigcountry02 is offline  
 
Old 02-08-2013, 05:14 AM   #12
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AR10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lincoln Nebraska
Posts: 2,229
Liked 1108 Times on 710 Posts
Likes Given: 242

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post

Ignore Alex Jones, go to the Fedbid page and scroll to the bottom, this is where the solicitation is. The initial date 5 Feb 2013.
Ignore Alex Jones? Maybe, maybe not.

Paul Revere, of Colonial days? How many people listened to his midnight ride? I believe the number is estimated between one and three percent. Not many by all accounts.

Joneses nut job accounts of 9/11 have been vindicated by several groups, Engineer's and Architect's for 9/11 truth. Some 1,500 professional high rise building experts, saying planes could not have caused the downing of the buildings. Pilots for 9/11 truth, is a group of heavy body plane experts that say their planes can not be flown like they exhibited that day. Physically impossible they claim.

This is not a 9/11 truth thread, but Alex Jones is somewhat tarnished by his early stance on 9/11, which is now becoming more mainstream.



If Jones says duck and run, I am at least not going to dismiss his warnings as a kook, I will listen to what he has to say, and measure its weight for the truth it holds.
__________________

Last edited by AR10; 02-08-2013 at 05:16 AM.
AR10 is offline  
TNFrank Likes This 
Old 02-08-2013, 05:51 AM   #13
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Bigcountry02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Southwest
Posts: 6,634
Liked 2025 Times on 1184 Posts
Likes Given: 4316

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
Ignore Alex Jones? Maybe, maybe not.

Paul Revere, of Colonial days? How many people listened to his midnight ride? I believe the number is estimated between one and three percent. Not many by all accounts.

Joneses nut job accounts of 9/11 have been vindicated by several groups, Engineer's and Architect's for 9/11 truth. Some 1,500 professional high rise building experts, saying planes could not have caused the downing of the buildings. Pilots for 9/11 truth, is a group of heavy body plane experts that say their planes can not be flown like they exhibited that day. Physically impossible they claim.

This is not a 9/11 truth thread, but Alex Jones is somewhat tarnished by his early stance on 9/11, which is now becoming more mainstream.



If Jones says duck and run, I am at least not going to dismiss his warnings as a kook, I will listen to what he has to say, and measure its weight for the truth it holds.
I miss stated the comment!

Alex Jones warnings should be acknowledged with what is going on in our country.

What I was trying to get to the meat and potatoes article which was the Fedbid and the 22 page pdf bid from the government for additional .40 Cal and 9mm rounds.
__________________
Bigcountry02 is offline  
 
Old 02-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
locutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 10,279
Liked 6619 Times on 3687 Posts
Likes Given: 6291

Default

WOW!!! 9-11 was a deep dark conspiracy

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!

locutus is offline  
 
Old 02-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
John_Deer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,463
Liked 2162 Times on 1486 Posts
Likes Given: 804

Default

DHS goes through millions of rounds each and every year. The train both police officers and military personnel for urban combat. What is odd about the civilian market is 40 cal ammo is more available in this area than any other pistol round.

__________________

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine

John_Deer is offline  
 
Old 02-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
locutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 10,279
Liked 6619 Times on 3687 Posts
Likes Given: 6291

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
DHS goes through millions of rounds each and every year. The train both police officers and military personnel for urban combat. What is odd about the civilian market is 40 cal ammo is more available in this area than any other pistol round.
I've seen cases of .40 stacked to the ceiling at a local police supply store. And BTW, they sell to the public.

Now if DHS is buying ****.40 cal**** and yet .40 cal is one of the few that is available to us, maybe the conspiracy folks need to re-think their rantings.
locutus is offline  
 
Old 02-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #17
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
robocop10mm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Austin,Texas, by God!!
Posts: 10,332
Liked 2996 Times on 1561 Posts
Likes Given: 279

Default

OMG!!! Alex Jones is doing his typical "extrapolate it to the nth degree" BS. Look at the bid. It is for 240 THOUSAND rounds NOT 24 BILLION!!!

100,000 rds .40 S&W 165 gr HP
100,000 rds 9mm 115 gr JHP
40,000 rds 9mm 124 gr FMJ

Alex Jones is an IDIOT. He proves it once again.

__________________

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

robocop10mm is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
DHS Purchases 450 million rounds of .40 HP ammo... Shade Politics, Religion and Controversy 1 04-03-2012 11:58 AM
Winchester to Deliver 200 Million 40-Cal. Rounds to Homeland Security Bigcountry02 Legal and Activism 7 09-05-2010 01:55 AM



Newest Threads