DHS Expands Stasi-esque "See Something Say Something" Program

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > DHS Expands Stasi-esque "See Something Say Something" Program

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Default DHS Expands Stasi-esque "See Something Say Something" Program

Right out of the playbook for the East German Stasi and the Nazi Gestapo that preceded it,The Department of Homeland Stasi wants to make every American into an informant.

Prison Planet.com » Big Sis Brings ‘See Something, Say Something’ To Hotel Rooms

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #2

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

It's getting closer to time

Old 11-03-2011, 01:23 AM   #3
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2129 Times on 1168 Posts
Likes Given: 635

Next is killing off the old people by denying them medical care. Then the mentally impaired. Then the physically impaired. etc. etc. I can guarantee the racist AH in chief is not a white supremacist. I am sure gun control will come in there somewhere.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I am not older than dirt but the rocks were bigger and there were more of them when I was a kid.