DHS Checkpoints - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > DHS Checkpoints

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2014, 07:45 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
...I've always pissed them off whenever they ask me what my citizenship is. I'm a Texan,when they argue with me,I then ask to see their Green cards,since 99.9% of them are hispanic. They usually just tell me to Go,but I have been delayed a couple times by one's that don't have a sense of humor.
I LOL'd, Hater!

I haven't noticed any DHS checkpoints in MS, but I do remember seeing the "ruse checkpoint" coming back from the coast on 49. It always cracked me up...after the first time. They put up a sign that says something like "DUI/Drug enforcement checkpoint 1.3 miles" about 200 yards before this exit in the middle of nowhere; then they set up a checkpoint on the offramp of that exit. If you chicken out to ditch it, you get popped.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 04-05-2014 at 07:48 PM.

Old 04-11-2014, 04:31 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

walked up to departure level at airport, saw the CBSA"cdn CBP" at top of stairs. I rolled my eyes, buddy took that as reason to question me. Asked for my boarding card looked at it and asked for my passport, the exchange went like this
CBSA "Passport"
TL "Nope"
CBSA "pardon me"
TL "Not a chance in Hell"
CBSA "where are you going"
TL "what does the boarding card say"
CBSA "Oh"

Dumb@ss