Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Department of Justice Probing my server

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1949 Times on 1028 Posts
Likes Given: 4282

Left this one out too...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 06-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #72

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Update...

I found out last week my server got hacked.
Not saying it was by any Govt agency...but sadly I got hacked...hmmmm...not long after posting this thread.

Wanna know something else REALLY bizzare? I neither exaggerate nor make any of this up...just reporting facts....

A lot of suspicious activity across the firewall I saw before the incident came from....guess where....Yep.....Washington....DC. Coincidence? Maybe.

Say what you like. I'm just being honest and presenting facts folks.
Is there a "conspiracy" against me. No. Is the government checking up on folks who express displeasure with OB? Maybe. Maybe not.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #73

Liked 898 Times on 537 Posts
Likes Given: 1250

One thing to keep in mind: Never post anything on a public forum nor on the internet that you are not willing to have broadcast worldwide. Keep your personal info as far from the internet as you can, and only express opinions that you would be willing to say to a Fed face to face.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #74

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
One thing to keep in mind: Never post anything on a public forum nor on the internet that you are not willing to have broadcast worldwide. Keep your personal info as far from the internet as you can, and only express opinions that you would be willing to say to a Fed face to face.
Agreed.

Innocent people with nothing to hide often underestimate the evil intent of others.

Old 06-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #75

Liked 4454 Times on 2352 Posts
Likes Given: 255

the internet is no different than yelling your opinions to your buddy across a crowded mall...

you wouldnt get naked and run around in public why bare your soul on the web. im not condoning govt snooping just pointing out some realities of an open forum like the interweb

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 06-06-2012 at 11:15 PM.
AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Closed Thread