Department of Justice Probing my server - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Department of Justice Probing my server

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2012, 03:37 AM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2456 Times on 1349 Posts
Likes Given: 3907

The US congress is making noises about the BATFE but they don't have the guts to rein in that agency: They simply want to make a political issue of Holder this election year. After the next election it will end: F&F will go off the radar.

The national debt was not discussed during the Republican primary: It was like the perps agreed to not talk about the national debt. Does anyone here wonder why Obama and Romney are not talking about the national debt? Its because neither of them care about the national debt. Both are puppets bought and paid for by the international corporate fat cats. If Obama is re-elected we will continue to have trillion dollar+ deficits. If Romney is elected the same damn thing will happen.

The leaders of the political parties keep this country divided over feel good stuff of little consequence. The country was not this divided during the Viet Nam war.

i hate talk of armed insurrection against the US government. Why in hell have an armed revolt when you can vote the politicians in DC out of office? Vote all the sobs out every time they come up for re-election: In a decade or two the two partys will catch on and clean up their acts.

Yep, the perps in congress are scared of al Queda again. Wonder what draconian law congress will pass to further erode our Constitutional rights? Maybe Patriot Act II or the Paul Revere Act.

i wanna puke.

Last edited by alsaqr; 05-23-2012 at 03:42 AM.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #52

Liked 2610 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Yanno, "corporate fat cats" do have one weakness.

Vote with your wallet.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:26 PM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Yanno, "corporate fat cats" do have one weakness.

Vote with your wallet.
Unfortunately, there ain't enough of us to take down the other 97% of the sheep that continue buying products from corps that hurt our country.
earl
alsaqr Likes This 
Old 05-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #54

Liked 458 Times on 292 Posts
Likes Given: 1401

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post
The US congress is making noises about the BATFE but they don't have the guts to rein in that agency: They simply want to make a political issue of Holder this election year. After the next election it will end: F&F will go off the radar.

The national debt was not discussed during the Republican primary: It was like the perps agreed to not talk about the national debt. Does anyone here wonder why Obama and Romney are not talking about the national debt? Its because neither of them care about the national debt. Both are puppets bought and paid for by the international corporate fat cats. If Obama is re-elected we will continue to have trillion dollar+ deficits. If Romney is elected the same damn thing will happen.

The leaders of the political parties keep this country divided over feel good stuff of little consequence. The country was not this divided during the Viet Nam war.

i hate talk of armed insurrection against the US government. Why in hell have an armed revolt when you can vote the politicians in DC out of office? Vote all the sobs out every time they come up for re-election: In a decade or two the two partys will catch on and clean up their acts.

Yep, the perps in congress are scared of al Queda again. Wonder what draconian law congress will pass to further erode our Constitutional rights? Maybe Patriot Act II or the Paul Revere Act.

i wanna puke.
it would be nice to vote them out but there are to many people voting to keep there checks coming in the mail.
not many people vote for whats good for the country they vote for whats good for them.
about the only good thing iv heard a politician say is "ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU-ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY"
yet no democrat that i know follows this saying they all turn it around and stick there hand out for there give aways and freebees.

Old 05-24-2012, 03:01 AM   #55

Liked 5011 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

There were giveaways and freebies? Dammit, I must have gotten into the wrong line again.

Tack

Old 05-24-2012, 03:23 AM   #56

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaqr View Post

i wanna puke.
This post is right on the money. But I'm not even sure elections can help at this point. Oh yeah, I WILL vote...but like you say, they only allow you to choose between their goons.

And as far as them on my server....they never find anything threatening in any way...so they move on. I see flurries of activity from them every other month or so but I'd wager a bet it's common for them to do this. I just watch my server like a hawk.

Last edited by galapogos; 05-24-2012 at 03:26 AM.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #57
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1279 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

I expect everybody who participates in this forum gets "scrutinized". Likely by software looking for specific keywords that flags the post for further attention.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #58

Liked 2610 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Oh no! NOT attention!

What am I gonna do?

I wonder if

"rusty wingnut" is one of those catchphrases?

Old 05-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #59
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1279 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Oh no! NOT attention!

What am I gonna do?

I wonder if

"rusty wingnut" is one of those catchphrases?
Just enjoy the attention, I guess.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #60
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2456 Times on 1349 Posts
Likes Given: 3907

The US has 14 different "intelligence agencies". 50-100 thousand federal government employees and contractors work for those agencies. No one knows for sure how much taxpayer money these agencies suck up: Its probably somewhere near 100 billion dollars per year. These are the same damn agencies whose refusal to communicate with each other lead to 911.

Those agencies are snooping in every aspect of American life. They are building a huge electronic listening center at Camp Williams, UT that will dwarf anything the Russians ever dreamed of.

Run afoul of one of these agencies at your own risk. 1984 is here in the US today.

Closed Thread