Department of Justice Probing my server - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Department of Justice Probing my server

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1842 Times on 955 Posts
Likes Given: 1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
No I'm saying those lazy, self-serving, . . // . . and no accountability to the public who funds it all...
I didn't actually mean 'You' specifically, more of a general 'you'. sorry for the confusion.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #32
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2292 Times on 1242 Posts
Likes Given: 669

The Secret Service is part of the DOJ. The SS agents were doing a lot of probing so I guess we now know the real meaning of Service.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

That's one good reason for not putting any personal info on a PC, or anywhere on the web. By participating in this forum, I'm obviously not heeding my own advice, but I find this forum a way to keep up with developments and maybe contribute a little on the way. Those idiotic agencies, FBI, BATF, SS, are trying to justify their existence and pad their budgets by creating an artificial need for their crap. Just like the way the Chicago Gestappo and FBI suckered (entrapped) those 3 morons into "plotting" to fire-bomb Der Fuhrer's headquarters and der Chicago Gestappo substations. So they could put on a public show of being alert and "on the job". I'd erase (not just delete) any personal info from the PC, any servers, etc, and use good ol' pen and paper to keep info available.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:28 AM   #34

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default Therewolf, have you ever heard of Timothy McVay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
What a RELIEF to know the DOJ has

SO LITTLE TO DO it's pestering us.

You'd think they'd be looking for domestic

terrorist threats, or perhaps cleaning up their own

messes.

And they want more of our money?????
You cleaned it up a little, but not soon enough. Your original comments have made the list of possible terrorist. I have warned you that the feds read these forums. When is the last time you or your family has been attacked by a terrorist. You don't know how much the feds do to keep you safe, but you badmouth them and call them names as future terrorist do. Most of them are good common shooters and gun collectors like us and the one that got you, has a father who won a bronze star in Nam. It's takes little effort for the NSA to obtain your DD214 info and all other info about you. This forum is a good forum and I have two supporting memberships and the firearms info on here is the best, and I have talked about helping promote this forum because I love it, but with ignorate and potential threats like you're making, I'm not sure this is the right decision.
Take it for what you think it's worth and try to clean up your hateful and terroristic threats before you get in something you want no part of. This is not the barber shop, but the internet. You are responsible for anyting you say on here. This is strickly unofficial, and a friendly warning. Have you ever heard of Timothy Mcvay. His commits were not as harsh as yours. Please don't push the wrong buttons.for your own sake.

Old 05-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #35

Liked 134 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 243

Is Timothy McVay that new point guard for the Oklahoma City Thunder, sounds familar?

I've do recall watching something awhile back about a Timmy McVeigh and a John Doe II.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #36
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneygoogle View Post
You cleaned it up a little, but not soon enough. Your original comments have made the list of possible terrorist. I have warned you that the feds read these forums. When is the last time you or your family has been attacked by a terrorist. You don't know how much the feds do to keep you safe, but you badmouth them and call them names as future terrorist do. Most of them are good common shooters and gun collectors like us and the one that got you, has a father who won a bronze star in Nam. It's takes little effort for the NSA to obtain your DD214 info and all other info about you. This forum is a good forum and I have two supporting memberships and the firearms info on here is the best, and I have talked about helping promote this forum because I love it, but with ignorate and potential threats like you're making, I'm not sure this is the right decision.
Take it for what you think it's worth and try to clean up your hateful and terroristic threats before you get in something you want no part of. This is not the barber shop, but the internet. You are responsible for anyting you say on here. This is strickly unofficial, and a friendly warning. Have you ever heard of Timothy Mcvay. His commits were not as harsh as yours. Please don't push the wrong buttons.for your own sake.
I would guess you are part of the problem (Overbearing, over reaching Govt agency)

America is no longer a free republic but a damn police state on scale much more grand than Nazi Germany or any of the worst in history!

Dont believe me, do a little research into unconstitutional laws shoved down our throats to protect the govt and destroy freedom since 1-1-2012!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 05-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #37

Likes Given: 2

Default Probing your server

I am interested in finding out how you discovered the probing, as I run servers for my business it would good to have this information.....

Old 05-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #38
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3050 Times on 1526 Posts
Likes Given: 356

This server you speak of, is she cute?

NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?
therewolf Likes This 
Old 05-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #39

Liked 2604 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneygoogle View Post
The real reason they're pissed at me is that given the opportunity, I'd

de-fund their budget in a heartbeat. Why? Because I feel misusing tax

dollars buying and sending guns to a foreign country in order to further

any political agenda is a waste of allocation of resources, before

our own LE agents started getting killed as a result.

If they're wasting more resources watching people like me, they

are either knowingly doing the wrong thing on purpose, or they

are exceptionally stupid.

All my family lives here. My life is here. My property is here. My

friends are here. I enlisted in the armed forces to preserve

our way of life. What would be my motivation be for destroying all that?

Old 05-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Privacy is a thing of the past. At least for the common citizen. The only way to keep Big Brother from knowing where your loyalties and principles are is to never mention any of it. But that means just sitting back and waiting until it is too late to recover any of the rights and freedom our forefathers fought and died for. To have any hopes of getting our freedom back via violence is folly. It's pretty unlikely any paltry weapons Joe Blow Citizen can come up with could win over tanks, armored personnel carriers, Sidewinders, AIM 7 Sparrows, smart bombs, etc, ad nauseum. The best way to save what is left of our freedom and recoup some of our lost rights is by using our smarts at the ballot box. And even that is often a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils. Also we can find out what corporations are feeding and mentoring the corrupt politicians and refuse to buy anything they have to sell. Walmart may have the cheapest prices now (as a result of abusing their work force), but in any location, as soon as they have put the competition out of business, their prices go up beyond anything that makes sense. As far as the politicians are concerned, you can't just assume that all Republicans are the good guys, nor all the Democrats either. You've got to carefully examine their voting records to see what they are about.