Denver Special Regs?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Denver Special Regs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 03:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Denver Special Regs?

Guys,
Hope this is the right forum and please pardon me if it is not--newby to this forum. But I know I will find expertise anywhere I go on the forum. Wondering if anyone could give me a quick primer on any special Denver rules and regs that I might need to know to visit Denver as a concealed carry permit holder? I have to be in Denver for three days next week--my first visit to the city--and I have heard occasionally that Denver (or at least Boulder and other areas perhaps) have at various times tried to institute rules and regs for concealed carry above and beyond state law. If there are any I need to know, could I get a quick education so I don't end up in jail? Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-29-2013, 04:00 PM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2881 Times on 1664 Posts
Likes Given: 1236

Although I cannot assist you with laws, I think you are doing the correct thing in trying to find info.

Good move on your part!

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 04-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #3

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl
Although I cannot assist you with laws, I think you are doing the correct thing in trying to find info.

Good move on your part!
Agreed, I'm sure google can assist you in this. The state and counties should have websites with the laws or at least phone numbers that can put you in touch with the people that can educate you.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.