Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > denied and hating it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 10:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
I was never denied,so I cannot offer any suggestions other than that here in NY at least, if someone is denied, they have the right to request the reason for denial in writing. You should request it. In some localities the licensing authorities purposely make it as hard as possible to obtain a CCW permit in the hopes that the applicant will give up. Don't give up!
well, Im gonna try my hardest. richmond is pretty liberal, so they probably do want to see just how bad a person wants to be in control of their own defense. I grew up in the country, so I've been around firearms most of my life. However, it never occured to me to go about my business armed until a friend and I were robbed by three armed individuals. On my own front porch of all places. Thanks for the encouragement all who replied!! I let you know how it goes friday.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:44 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

best of luck! keep at it, and please post back to let us know how it went.