Democrats in the NRA
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Democrats in the NRA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 12:54 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Democrats in the NRA

Do you know any Dem's in the NRA? Seems ridiculous to me.

What if Hillary was in it?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #2

Al Gore is a lifetime member. It's honorary and was given back in the early 80s.

The NRA is about supporting the 2nd amendment so I am sure there are democrats who support the cause and are members. There are a lot of democrats out there who don't support the democrats' platform they just can't bring themselves to become republicans. Particularly here in the south, I live in Noth Carolina.
Frankly, I don't think either party really serves the needs of the people. Since I believe in the Constituion and 2nd ammendment is the one that protects all the others I am pretty much a one issue voter. I vote for the one that is going to protect our firearms rights regardless of party.
There is a great group here in NC called Grass Roots North Carolina that keeps a close I eye on everyones voting record on the isuue and makes recommendations on there stance on firearms.

Old 04-18-2007, 12:40 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I know a few Democrats who are avid shooters and NRA members. They're also Union workers, who feel obligated to vote Democrat. They are one-issue voters for organized labor, just as we are for RKBA.

God, grant me the courage to do what I know is right, even when I think it is hopeless.

www.michiganmilitia.com