Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Legal and Activism (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/)
-   -   Darrell Scott Columbine Father Speaks Out again (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f97/darrell-scott-columbine-father-speaks-out-again-78986/)

Sniper03 12-20-2012 08:32 PM

Darrell Scott Columbine Father Speaks Out again

1 Attachment(s)
I am going to attempt or attach the speech to the House Committee that was given by Darrell Scott father of Rachelle Scott who was killed at Columbine. Her brother was a survivor. Her Dad is speaking out again along with his son. I have attempted to attach a copy of his speech here. But if it does not download I would kindly ask some of my friends here on the FTF to see if they can get it posted. I never claimed to be a computer guru. I think it is time to hear once again what he testified to. SO here it is! I will try to download it.

FullautoUSA 12-20-2012 08:34 PM

Is he for or against our 2nd amendment rights?

sputnik1988 12-20-2012 08:38 PM

Neither i would say, he just has enough sense to know that the guns didn't kill anyone, it was the individuals that were responsible.

He said he wont defend the NRA, because they don't need defending since they did nothing wrong.

vincent 12-20-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FullautoUSA (Post 1059616)
Is he for or against our 2nd amendment rights?

Why don't you just open it and read it???

Sniper, link works fine...been a while since I've read that...thanks :cool:

Blueguns 12-20-2012 08:53 PM

I've never read that before, some very powerful words. It takes quite a great man to overcome this, and then overcome the trendy gun-blame. Very good read, thanks sniper.

Rarity 12-20-2012 08:56 PM

He has been anti-gun ever since the Columbine shooting. I guess he has a good reason to be anti-gun; however, that won't get his daughter back.
It's a tragedy that it happened, yes, but children are killed every single day due to violence, not mainly caused by firearms.

Recently, you have been seeing a lot of controversy within the media on how people are being killed by firearms, it boils my blood that they feed the anti-gunners this non-sense, it boils my blood! I also don't appreciate it being shoved down my throat, anti gunners don't how to keep their mouth shut..

FullautoUSA 12-20-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent

Why don't you just open it and read it???

Sniper, link works fine...been a while since I've read that...thanks :cool:

Where is the link

jjfuller1 12-20-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rarity (Post 1059651)
He has been anti-gun ever since the Columbine shooting. I guess he has a good reason to be anti-gun; however, that won't get his daughter back.
It's a tragedy that it happened, yes, but children are killed every single day due to violence, not mainly caused by firearms.

Recently, you have been seeing a lot of controversy within the media on how people are being killed by firearms, it boils my blood that they feed the anti-gunners this non-sense, it boils my blood! I also don't appreciate it being shoved down my throat, anti gunners don't how to keep their mouth shut..

ain't that the truth.. first thing i get monday when i get to work is oh no they are comin for ur guns, what do you think about that.. i was like um. the victims arent even in the ground yet and your asking me this stuff? shame on you

locutus 12-20-2012 11:20 PM

Ummm. gize........

THIS GUY IS NOT ANTI-GUN, OR ANTI NRA

Read the comments.

"No law would have prevented this" doesn't sound anti-gun to me.

locutus 12-20-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rarity (Post 1059651)

You're thinking of Tom Mauser.