Dare You Turn 70!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Dare You Turn 70!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2732 Times on 1331 Posts
Likes Given: 1392

Default Dare You Turn 70!

First of all I am not yet close to 70. However God forbid should any of us be older or ever get to the great golden years of our life in the view of the Administration!
Today I heard a live conversation on the air by Mark Levin who had a Neurosurgeon (Brain Surgeon) named Jeff who called in on the telephone about a meeting the surgeon had attended held by the Government representatives and the HHS in Washington DC recently. The surgeon was very upset about what they were told in the meeting and here is why. He an many professional neurosurgeons and doctors were invited to Washington to attend a meeting on Obama's new Health Plan program and regulations presented by the implementer's of the government program. After listening for the first few moments I was appalled and became angry as the conversation continued. This due to the fact those who are and those of us who are not, who I hope will live to our late 60s and to 70 years of age some day are included in this atrocity.
It is no wonder Pelosi, Reed and all wanted to push it through quickly without time for the legislators to debate the program. When you become that old you are becoming obviously a liability financially so they can give more money to those who do not deserve it in our society. Of course Pelosi, Reed and company never have to worry, with all the money they have milked from the American public and are all multi-millionaires today. So they will never have to worry about health care costs and insurance and treatment like us. What the surgeon stated who was from Chicago was that in the meeting they were told that when a person turned around 70 and needed surgery and treatment for a brain aneurysm, brain trauma, or emergency surgery on the brain of any kind. It would have to go to a panel called the Government Program Ethics Committee panel prior to any surgery being authorized. None of which he advised who were on the panel were medical doctors only program administrators! And the new term for older folks regarding the program was they were no longer considered Patients they were referred to as "UNITS" And the care was now considered not to be Medical Care or Treatment anymore but "Comfort Care"! What does that tell you! Maybe first see if they can live through it, or medicate them until they expire. In essence they are old and not worth the expense and trouble. So if you now reach that age and need surgery your possibility of getting anything but "Comfort Care" is slim. We will in all probability die waiting on a decision from the Ethics Committee appointed by the Administration. I relate that to a word called "HOSPIS". as in the last three years I have watched my father in law and my mother two years ago go through it! God Bless them both! What it means is they Dope them, make them comfortable (Out of It!) until they expire! It is all about your life's value, makes me feel good about the value they place on your's and my life. I do not know about you! We are going to have our life's value now based on economics and ethics since we are old! These Old Folks are the folks that I remind you, that helped and spent their life being productive citizens, paying their taxes to the government, raised good families, improved our American way of life, sweating in the factories, taught our children, were mom's, dads brothers, sisters, sons and daughters, fought in the wars protecting our freedom and on and on. And to the government in power counts their life as no longer anything of value but gives free medical treatment and surgery to those that are absolutely not deserving who live here in the USA. The doctor concluded and mentioned a person being old or young doesn't and should not matter. Anyone with a serious brain injury or aneurysm does not have time to wait for an hour, hours or until tomorrow for a government appointed ethics committee to meet, vote and decide if they can be operated on. In those cases they only have minutes if that! Sorry but this program is a bunch of BS!
WAKE UP AMERICA! What's next down the road euthanasia? Kind of similar isn't it to past history lessons! What else is hidden in the Obama Health Care Bill? You can bet there is more! You decide 2012 is coming and this is not a political party announcement. Think about it! It is our life or future life and the lives of members of our family in the balance!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-06-2012, 04:38 AM   #2
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2394 Times on 1295 Posts
Likes Given: 690

I have been trying to tell people what is happening. Obama is out to kill off the seniors as a useless expense. After the age of 76, a senior will no longer be eligible for major life saving procedures. The Death Board is not a joke. In 2014 Medicare will cost $270 a month and all the hidden rules will come into effect. This was done so seniors would not be "confused" at election time. There are people out there that can not afford medicine and food right now. AARP sold out the seniors for a $2 billion profit and now says get over it.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:58 AM   #3

Likes Given: 2

We need to "get over" this administration, and the incumbents that voted for this atrocity, and send them packing.

Biker

Old 01-06-2012, 05:15 AM   #4

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Thank you I'm spreading the news, this will be a key argument against Obamacare lovers.
Ron Paul 2012 if you want a real change!

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Last edited by 2ndAmendmentFreedom; 01-06-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #5
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2732 Times on 1331 Posts
Likes Given: 1392

Your 100% Correct!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE ANYONE IS STILL VOTING FOR THESE PEOPLE!

I guess they may realize it some day, when their parent or grandparent gets that age and they have to watch them die! Or they get older! I am sure it will be far worse by that time. And how are they going to feel when they reach that age have heart or respiratory problems and know that the government does not care in fact they want then to die! WAKE UP AMERICA!But again many have also forgotten 911 because it does not concern them!
So I guess we can not expect any intellectual line of thought to be stimulated between their ears!
As a buddy of mine use to state!
" They are about as Sharp as the Leading Edge of a Bowling Ball!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 01-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Congress and the cabinet won't be part of the euthenasia. They have their own, separate, health care for life. They are always sure to exclude themselves from the s*** they shove down the throats of the people who are paying their freight. It may be the best thing we can do, to simply vote out all the incumbents, even if we don't know the people who will replace them. It surely can't get any worse.

Old 01-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #7

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

We need to make sure that we get as many of our like-minded friends and neighbors to the polls in November and make sure that the Obamination is thrown out of office for good.

"Honey, can I buy another gun?" "Why another gun?" "I just figured out that I am two guns short of never enough!"

Old 01-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

If any of you saw the old-time Charlton Heston movie, "Soylent Green", you'll find a similarity here. When people reached age 70 they were euthanized and sent to the Soylent Green factory, where they were ground up, dehydrated, compressed into tablets and distributed as food. (Also, Obama has no original ideas of his own. He is just a puppet for the greedy, power-crazy people who are really running the world. And it is unlikely that anybody who replaces him will have the guts to stand up for us.)

Last edited by AIKIJUTSU; 01-10-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Old 01-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #9

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

I went on medicare last year.

This scares the sh!t out of me!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 01-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #10

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
I went on medicare last year.

This scares the sh!t out of me!
It's all good, I'm sure you'll be tasty in your wafer configuration.