Dangerous mail being sent the politicians.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Dangerous mail being sent the politicians.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1839 Times on 1025 Posts
Likes Given: 1214

Default Dangerous mail being sent the politicians.

I was watching the news. They said that President Obama and two senators have received reisen in the mail. What is wrong with people? Nobody deserves that. While I despise the president and most of our politicians I would never want to see anything like that happen to them. That is what we have elections for. Whoever did this is no better than the person that bombed the marathon!

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-18-2013, 12:55 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
I was watching the news. They said that President Obama and two senators have received reisen in the mail. What is wrong with people? Nobody deserves that. While I despise the president and most of our politicians I would never want to see anything like that happen to them. That is what we have elections for. Whoever did this is no better than the person that bombed the marathon!
I don't buy anything that comes out of the White House. All this did was conjured up the image of Hilary Clinton crying in N.H. to evoke sympathy and support for her campaign.