Customer fatally shot a would-be robber - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Customer fatally shot a would-be robber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 04:47 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2018 Times on 1112 Posts
Likes Given: 1349

Saddly, often parents work hard to raise their children right. But, kids often rebel. Anyone who has raised a teenager knows what I am talking about. We teach them right and wrong, but they choose the path for themselves. The family is probably devistated. No one wants to see their child die, no matter how bad they are.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:00 AM   #32

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
He sounds like a hero to me but I just hope the customer isn't sued by the suspect's family.
Quote:
I just said that because all of these criminals have families that sue and say the their child was "just troubled and didn't deserve that" - blah, blah, blah.

I just hope the customer doesn't have to go to a trial for the "shooting"
Know one wants to take a life, but in a justified, self defensive shoot, I would not expect anyone to have to defend themselves and pay litigation damages resulting from a civil suit, because one defended himself and other innocents lives from a lawless turd.

Sadly, it does happen.

The "screw the family" comments were directed specifically toward the turd's family contemplating any intention to sue for wrongful death damages, not a comment showing a lack of empathy for their loss.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 05-01-2010, 07:45 AM   #33

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post

The "screw the family" comments were directed specifically toward the turd's family contemplating any intention to sue for wrongful death damages, not a comment showing a lack of empathy for their loss.

Jack
What he said!!!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945