CT revises its new gun control laws - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > CT revises its new gun control laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
What???!!! He was in danger the whole time. He was being followed by a racist nut.it wasn't his "tough guy attitude" that got him killed, it was Zimmerman's racist vigilante attitude that got him killed.
We disagree, I respect your opinion. I see no reason to continue this discussion.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:41 AM   #32
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound

We disagree, I respect your opinion. I see no reason to continue this discussion.
I agree, we both have our opinion and there is no point arguing.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 06-13-2013, 04:07 AM   #33

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

What if every volunteer security person only approached interlopers who were white? They would be under scrutiny of law to approach any person who belonged to any minority group?
They would be prohibited from questioning any trespassers wearing a hood munching candy. What if one of these trespassers molested a child? Would the Volunteer be rewarded for not being racist and ignoring the trespasser?

Old 06-13-2013, 05:11 AM   #34

Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 6

If you want the real story and facts read this. Otherwise you can continue to spout wrong "facts" like fullautoUSA. I hope to never find you on a jury if you believe the hype you are pushing.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-the-latest-media-narrative-continues-to-crumble-under-the-weight-of-lies-image-of-trayvon-the-troubled-teen-worsens/

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
What if every volunteer security person only approached interlopers who were white? They would be under scrutiny of law to approach any person who belonged to any minority group?
They would be prohibited from questioning any trespassers wearing a hood munching candy. What if one of these trespassers molested a child? Would the Volunteer be rewarded for not being racist and ignoring the trespasser?
Quote:
Originally Posted by InDefenseofLiberty
If you want the real story and facts read this. Otherwise you can continue to spout wrong "facts" like fullautoUSA. I hope to never find you on a jury if you believe the hype you are pushing.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-the-latest-media-narrative-continues-to-crumble-under-the-weight-of-lies-image-of-trayvon-the-troubled-teen-worsens/
Y'all understand that we stopped debating this, right?

And InDefenseofLiberty I'm not wrong, I just have a different view point of a situation.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 06-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #36
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

You have to respect a man that will not back down from his beliefs.
Even if they are wrong. Lol

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #37

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Just when did the forum allow 2 people to decide what would be debated? Any retreat is excused by the last man to follow the lost cause.

Old 06-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #38

Well I guess so long as different and wrong are interchangeable. Then you are right fullauto you have a "different" viewpoint.

You can only claim ignorance if you are never shown truth after that, you are either delusional or stupid. You know you are taking the same stance as the new black panther party, right?

Not only does your argument not make sense but, it's based on bias and lies. This does in fact make you as wrong as wrong can be.

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-14-2013, 01:29 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDefenseofLiberty
Well I guess so long as different and wrong are interchangeable. Then you are right fullauto you have a "different" viewpoint.

You can only claim ignorance if you are never shown truth after that, you are either delusional or stupid. You know you are taking the same stance as the new black panther party, right?

Not only does your argument not make sense but, it's based on bias and lies. This does in fact make you as wrong as wrong can be.
Just answer this for me, was Zimmerman safe before he left his truck?

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 06-14-2013, 01:45 AM   #40

You are making a fools argument. He has NO responsibility to stay in his truck. Public street, stranger walking through a neighborhood with a long history of break ins and George Zimmerman IS the head of the neighborhood watch and has foiled several robbery attempts within the last year.
Trayvon, an outsider known to no one in the neighborhood is the one who needs to explain his presence in a gated community. He was there by the way because he was on suspension from school for the 3rd time and his mom had kicked him out of her house, one of those suspensions being for drugs and the other one for possession of stolen property and burglary tools. You would have to be able to smell the $#!thead on this one from a mile away.
I'll answer your question with another question. When a man robs a convenience store and shoots everyone in there do you blame the victims of the attack for getting out of their vehicles? After all, they could have just stayed home.