CT revises its new gun control laws - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > CT revises its new gun control laws

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Missouribound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 777
Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
What???!!! He was in danger the whole time. He was being followed by a racist nut.it wasn't his "tough guy attitude" that got him killed, it was Zimmerman's racist vigilante attitude that got him killed.
We disagree, I respect your opinion. I see no reason to continue this discussion.
__________________

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Missouribound is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:41 AM   #32
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribound

We disagree, I respect your opinion. I see no reason to continue this discussion.
I agree, we both have our opinion and there is no point arguing.
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:07 AM   #33
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Edge of Darkness
Posts: 6,495
Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Default

What if every volunteer security person only approached interlopers who were white? They would be under scrutiny of law to approach any person who belonged to any minority group?
They would be prohibited from questioning any trespassers wearing a hood munching candy. What if one of these trespassers molested a child? Would the Volunteer be rewarded for not being racist and ignoring the trespasser?

__________________
nitestalker is offline  
kfox75 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:11 AM   #34
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
InDefenseofLiberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 152
Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

If you want the real story and facts read this. Otherwise you can continue to spout wrong "facts" like fullautoUSA. I hope to never find you on a jury if you believe the hype you are pushing.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-the-latest-media-narrative-continues-to-crumble-under-the-weight-of-lies-image-of-trayvon-the-troubled-teen-worsens/

__________________


"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all." ~Thomas Jefferson
InDefenseofLiberty is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #35
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
What if every volunteer security person only approached interlopers who were white? They would be under scrutiny of law to approach any person who belonged to any minority group?
They would be prohibited from questioning any trespassers wearing a hood munching candy. What if one of these trespassers molested a child? Would the Volunteer be rewarded for not being racist and ignoring the trespasser?
Quote:
Originally Posted by InDefenseofLiberty
If you want the real story and facts read this. Otherwise you can continue to spout wrong "facts" like fullautoUSA. I hope to never find you on a jury if you believe the hype you are pushing.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-the-latest-media-narrative-continues-to-crumble-under-the-weight-of-lies-image-of-trayvon-the-troubled-teen-worsens/
Y'all understand that we stopped debating this, right?

And InDefenseofLiberty I'm not wrong, I just have a different view point of a situation.
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #36
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Default

You have to respect a man that will not back down from his beliefs.
Even if they are wrong. Lol

__________________

I don't need No stinking signature.

mountainman13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #37
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Edge of Darkness
Posts: 6,495
Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Default

Just when did the forum allow 2 people to decide what would be debated? Any retreat is excused by the last man to follow the lost cause.

__________________
nitestalker is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #38
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
InDefenseofLiberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 152
Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Well I guess so long as different and wrong are interchangeable. Then you are right fullauto you have a "different" viewpoint.

You can only claim ignorance if you are never shown truth after that, you are either delusional or stupid. You know you are taking the same stance as the new black panther party, right?

Not only does your argument not make sense but, it's based on bias and lies. This does in fact make you as wrong as wrong can be.

__________________


"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all." ~Thomas Jefferson
InDefenseofLiberty is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:29 AM   #39
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDefenseofLiberty
Well I guess so long as different and wrong are interchangeable. Then you are right fullauto you have a "different" viewpoint.

You can only claim ignorance if you are never shown truth after that, you are either delusional or stupid. You know you are taking the same stance as the new black panther party, right?

Not only does your argument not make sense but, it's based on bias and lies. This does in fact make you as wrong as wrong can be.
Just answer this for me, was Zimmerman safe before he left his truck?
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:45 AM   #40
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
InDefenseofLiberty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 152
Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

You are making a fools argument. He has NO responsibility to stay in his truck. Public street, stranger walking through a neighborhood with a long history of break ins and George Zimmerman IS the head of the neighborhood watch and has foiled several robbery attempts within the last year.
Trayvon, an outsider known to no one in the neighborhood is the one who needs to explain his presence in a gated community. He was there by the way because he was on suspension from school for the 3rd time and his mom had kicked him out of her house, one of those suspensions being for drugs and the other one for possession of stolen property and burglary tools. You would have to be able to smell the $#!thead on this one from a mile away.
I'll answer your question with another question. When a man robs a convenience store and shoots everyone in there do you blame the victims of the attack for getting out of their vehicles? After all, they could have just stayed home.

__________________


"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all." ~Thomas Jefferson
InDefenseofLiberty is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Gun Control Laws alaskandude33 General Handgun Discussion 2 02-26-2013 02:01 AM
your overall stance on gun control laws hawkguy Legal and Activism 543 08-15-2012 09:40 PM
Illegal gun control laws clip11 Legal and Activism 37 09-08-2010 07:56 PM
What Now, Hillary? Bat Control Laws? gorknoids The Club House 9 09-22-2008 07:39 PM
Gun-control laws bkt Legal and Activism 2 05-03-2007 02:53 PM