Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > CT revises its new gun control laws

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 12:23 PM   #11
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1827 Times on 991 Posts
Likes Given: 557

Replace the flash hider with a muzzle brake and you are legal again.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 06-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #12

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Bill O'reilly on the Factor "FOX NEWS" gave out crime percentages last week.Seams Blacks and Hispanics commit the most violent crimes,in the United States,with Whites committing less then "one percent"of violent crime in America,me being 100% white makes me think,why the hell do they want to restrict my firearms Freedom for,it's logical if they want to reduce violent crime,well then go after the populations who commit the most violent crime savages,not us hunters,paper punches and braggers.A walk on the wild side for me is,having 2 or 3 beers at night home,against Doctors orders!

Old 06-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
Come to Florida. If you can, bring your maligned gun manufacturers. If you can't bring them, come anyway. we are 1,000,000 plus strong concealed carry holders, and will welcome you.
Ain't George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin from Florida?Looks like Zimmerman will get 5 to 15 years for standing his ground.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #14
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankStone
Ain't George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin from Florida?Looks like Zimmerman will get 5 to 15 years for standing his ground.
He wasn't standing his ground, he got out of a truck with a gun and approached a kid with skittles, quite frankly, Trayvon Martin stood his ground.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 06-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #15
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5893 Times on 2916 Posts
Likes Given: 6253

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankStone View Post
Bill O'reilly on the Factor "FOX NEWS" gave out crime percentages last week.Seams Blacks and Hispanics commit the most violent crimes,in the United States,with Whites committing less then "one percent"of violent crime in America,me being 100% white makes me think,why the hell do they want to restrict my firearms Freedom for,it's logical if they want to reduce violent crime,well then go after the populations who commit the most violent crime savages,not us hunters,paper punches and braggers.A walk on the wild side for me is,having 2 or 3 beers at night home,against Doctors orders!
On that same line, how many women are serial killers, School Shooters or Gang hit persons? Few to none, so why are Woman restricted when they are never the ones that commit these types of crimes???
Old 06-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
He wasn't standing his ground, he got out of a truck with a gun and approached a kid with skittles, quite frankly, Trayvon Martin stood his ground.
From were I stand looks like Trayvon was giving it his best to,bash Zimmerman brains out against the ground/concrete in a gated community,Zimmerman being a volunteer watchman at this community,a kid with skittles just don't get remotely more innocent then that?

Old 06-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankStone
From were I stand looks like Trayvon was giving it his best to,bash Zimmerman brains out against the ground/concrete in a gated community,Zimmerman being a volunteer watchman at this community,a kid with skittles just don't get remotely more innocent then that?
The reason he was Trayvon Martin was beating Zimmerman is because Zimmerman was following him in a truck and got out with a gun, now who's the victim here- you'd have to be insane to say that Zimmerman is the victim.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 06-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #18

Quote:
The reason he was Trayvon Martin was beating Zimmerman is because Zimmerman was following him in a truck and got out with a gun, now who's the victim here- you'd have to be insane to say that Zimmerman is the victim.
No Zimmerman wasn't a victim he compensated and was the winner,if Trayvon was walking around my fields barn or farmhouse at night,eating skittles the outcome would be the same,on 400 posted acres of land,unless he wandered onto the field that the Bulls in!

Old 06-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #19
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:

So your stance is that an innocent skittles loving teen was confronted by a man armed with a gun and the teen decided to charge the man in defense of his skittles?
Are you on crack?
The kid had no business being there, he was up to no good, has a long rap sheet and he attacked a neighborhood watchman who luckily had a firearm.

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 06-13-2013, 02:16 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13

So your stance is that an innocent skittles loving teen was confronted by a man armed with a gun and the teen decided to charge the man in defense of his skittles?
Are you on crack?
The kid had no business being there, he was up to no good, has a long rap sheet and he attacked a neighborhood watchman who luckily had a firearm.
No, I'm saying that an innocent teen was confronted by a man with a gun and he defended himself, how did he know that George Zimmerman wasn't a pedophile or some lunatic serial killer?
And what do you mean he had no business being there and that he was up to no good? He wasn't committing any crimes, and he was legally allowed to be there, the kid went to go buy something at a convenience store and some psychopath " neighborhood watch captain" moron thought he should become a vigilante and take matters into his own hands. So he got out of the truck even though the POLICE TOLD HIM NOT TO DO SO!!! He came at Trayvon Martin with a gun and Trayvon Martin defended himself, it's no different than what any of us would do if we felt endangered- we would defend ourselves.
And quite frankly, it doesn't matter if he had a rap sheet, it wasn't like he had robbed an old woman at knife point, it was marijuana charges. And Zimmerman didn't know that.

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY