Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > CT. police officer placed on leave.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2014, 04:13 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 303 Times on 135 Posts
Likes Given: 64

I feel that it is getting to the point that the Anti-Constitutional types (LEOs, politicians, and other government officials) have become so strident and their actions have become so egregious that they are vastly over shadowing the vast majority of folks who are public service for noble and honorable reasons. Frankly, I don't know what to do about this other then to continue to vote in every election and be as active politically as I can.

What worries me about that is the more I speak my mind and make things uncomfortable for the Progressives the more I put myself in the cross hairs of those evil and small minded people. At what point do you submit to those who illegally have usurped your rights to preserve your and your family's lives? I mean, I submit every day to hundreds of thousands of laws, rules and regulations and I pray that no new laws, rules and regulations have been passed that I am unaware of that make me an automatic felon without me even knowing I was in violation!

Where is the line to be drawn? At what point do I fight and likely die rather then submit? Is there going to be an active 3% and a new American Revolution? Or is it all just going to crumble down and the Beacon of Hope and Liberty that was the American Experiment gutter and die? Because, if we do nothing then that is exactly what is going to happen. I pray that we find the inspiration that the Founders had to face and win against the greatest power in the world at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert A Heinlein
Any government will work if authority and responsibility are equal and coordinate. This does not insure "good" government; it simply insures that it will work. But such governments are rare — most people want to run things but want no part of the blame. This used to be called the "backseat-driver syndrome."