CT, Our Trouble is Here - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > CT, Our Trouble is Here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #61
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6624 Times on 3320 Posts
Likes Given: 7140

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
When are gun owners in these states going to take the issue to the streets? This is an issue of being deprived of your civil rights. If 10,000 gun owners in Connecticut marched on the state house and protested you would get some attention. I never see gun owners in Liberal states become proactive. Every other group in these states protest vigorously for their causes.

We had over 5000 march on Albany in March and they paid no attention other than complaining we messed up the lawns!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/nra-chief-compare-gov-hitler-article-1.1277156

95% of our County executives in NY have sent Albanizer Scrooge a mandate to remove the safe act from the books, only 2 counties above Westchester refuse to join, one was Albany (Shocking) the other is the former home of the Defunct Ithaca Firearms, Cortland (Super liberal)

http://scopeny.org/Counties_oppose_NYSAFE.html

Its time to take the politics home, all politics is local. Our State Houses and Washington wont listen to us when we write or come directly to them, they will once we start un-electing County Executives that support fettering, Sheriffs that require Fettering and any prosecutor who prosecutes unauthorized bullet counts. Weve had many less visits from Andy since he squashed our grapes upstate (Small benefit)!

We wont change the law overnight like Andy did but the Safe Act will be repealed, its just gonna take time.

Old 12-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #62
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 390 Times on 253 Posts
Likes Given: 1400

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS-15 View Post
We have 3 1/2 weeks to register our "EVIL" assault weapons and our "EVIL" high capacity mags or become FELONS! There is nothing we can do at this point that I know of. I'm going to do it. No choice. I can't tell you how awful I feel about this. I know it is the beginning of real bad things to come.
Does anyone know if the law has been challenged in court yet? I would move to the good old USA if I could. ( Where is the good old USA any way?)
Civil disobedience has worked for the left for decades.
If enough people do it it will wind up being unenforced.

registering might even get your family killed when in a decade or so the SWAT team knocks down your door and storm in weapons ,safety off, finger on the trigger.

Even if u surrender as best you can there is no telling your family will get out alive since they are often poorly trained and ruled by fear.
And god help you if you are trying to decide who they are before u surrender since the flash bag made it impossible to hear their 'Police!' announcements (if they even announce it based on some comments on the LWRC board SWAT team members have said they "will do whatever it takes ot get back alive... draw your own conclusions form that).

But if you are registered they might not come for you.
Then again if you buddy blabs they might..

My hope is that everyone engages in civil disobedience and the law will become unenforcable

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix