"CPT" William James Clark=Liar! Special forces, Ranger, 2 star combat infantry badge - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > "CPT" William James Clark=Liar! Special forces, Ranger, 2 star combat infantry badge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Hey Jack, It would appear we have our next contestant for "In the Woods with IGETEVEN"

What a complete POS. Has already served time for impersonation of an officer and is still doing it?

Anyone know where this guy is now so we can get the word out?
We have intel over at "QP" we are waiting for the POS to rear his head somewhere else. Intel says he may be heading back toward my neck of the woods or Missouri. Damn near every military post in the U. S. have POI alerts out on him.

I could be so lucky to run into this POS, I got a nice quiet spot all picked out for him...uh, I mean to have a talk, yea, that's it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Last edited by IGETEVEN; 08-10-2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: damn spelling!

Old 08-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #12

Liked 379 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 59

So this guy lives in Missouri? I'll keep my eyes out for him. I SWEAR i've seen that car before.

BTW, I hope he cried and begged when you confronted him. I may not have served, but I think I can say confidently that this guy is a(n) "insert expletive here"

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

Old 08-10-2010, 10:30 PM   #13

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

This guy is seriously deranged, if he wants be Army SF then sign his fat ass up and he can do solo recon in the sandbox!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 08-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #14

oops dont think this was in the post. This happened in Alaska. This the spreading around the internet fast.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #15

Liked 22 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Is this person mantally handicapped? How could anyone believe that that tub-O-lard is on any type of pt program much less in the elite physical shape of our SF. What a washout, but I bet he can't even be called that, lock him up for good.

we're Americans and we pray for peace, and if we can't have peace we find and destroy the people who screwed up the damn peace. So we can have some peace. - Christopher Titus

Old 08-11-2010, 05:08 AM   #16

Way back when I lived across the street from the JFKSWC, across Gruber on Smokebomb hill. Being a 'soft skills' Airborne Troop, they used to grab us for the last two weeks of SF school. A trip labeled 'Robin Sage' (although I'm not sure why.) This op took place in the Uwharrie Nat'l Forest. The Discovery channel did a brief show about this, the 'Gs in Pineland' at the end of SF training.

I can peal the best of these guys off the wall (they think they are a kick ass poster). Something about the facts is tough for these 'holes to handle.

Training as serious as those guys go through changes their persona. They all have a nature and a way they carry themselves that can not be faked.

Kudos for called this 'bag. I'd love to question him about his training history. My guess is he couldn't convince me he finished Jump School.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #17

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

When I first entered service the judges in civilian courts some times would give a law breaker the choice to join the Army or go to jail. I think they should give this POS the same choice

Old 08-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #18

Liked 713 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 48

That ol' boy's a little too big to be in the Army at all, much less Special Forces.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 08-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #19

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

If they can catch this fat sucker, they should take him to Ft. Bragg and put him in the stockade there. He'll probably enjoy himself in there.

There should be no mercy for losers like this. They give a bad name to soldiers everywhere.

By the way, I forwarded the original link, including the goof-ball's pictures, to a retired SF SGM friend of mine out in California. He has the entire SF Organzition looking for this guy. They wish to speak to him about his qualifications and have a "special mission" they want him to go on with them.

Old 08-11-2010, 03:05 PM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Back about a million years ago(viet nam era)you wouldn't believe the # of 'snipers','special forces','airborne',and 'recon' vets we had!

When I was in,it took 9 soldiers to support 1 combat soldier. For each one in combat,9 were 'in the rear with the gear' (and didn't see combat)

There has been a LOT of war stories, even by soldiers. The vets that know despise them and non vets that don't know don't care.

Don't know how it is these days.

some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple...barry switzer

11B10 '67-'68