Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > A Couple Of Population Control Sources

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default A Couple Of Population Control Sources

Population control...Here is a link to a monument established by a major player in UN affairs...

The Georgia Guidestones

The trail behind this thing is deep. Anyhow, it turns out that the UN is home to the organization that funded this project. Rockefeller was, or should I say, is, a major component involved. Here is a link to a video showing him speaking to a UN delegation on population control measures..

Here's Bush Sr. yammering about the New World Order as it is being imposed by the UN...

Now Obama has a go at it in Germany

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #2

Default Two days and still no link?

I'll be waiting in this thread for your supposed link to this "500 Million global population programme" you said the UN had.

Also, my takes on the "evidence" you've posted:

Guidestones: Some dude with a lot of money had people pour some concrete. Big freaking deal. And also, some of those "passages" or whatever you want to call them can be interpreted different ways. To me, "seeking harmony with the infinite" means "be One with God." "Rule Faith... with tempered reason" means "don't be a fundamentalist jihadist moron". Also, there's no mention of the UN on that entire site. How is it a "monument established by a major player in UN affairs...?" The site you're linking to even expressly says that nobody knows who this dude was.

Rockefeller: All I see here is "global over-population is a global problem, and falls into the type of situation that the UN was created to handle." I really don't see anything wrong here. "We're having more babies, less people are dying, we should really get some type of international plan together." I mean, crap, we can have population controls all we want in the USA and China, but if India just says "screw it", individual nations aren't going to be able to manage the population. In order to prevent the over-population of the WORLD, we ARE going to need a global method of controlling it.

Bush: Oh Em Gee. He used the phrase "new world order." The dude was what, 60? 70 when he said that? He probably didn't know that "new world order" was slang for "the illumnati are going to take us over." Heck, it could have been his speechwriter was making an inside joke; you can see by his eyes he's reading from a teleprompter. But no, you're right, Bush saying "I hope the UN can help bring peace and prosperity to the world" means they want to take us over! Quickly! To the tin factory!

Obama: That video actually made me laugh. "OH MY GOD OBAMA USED THE WORD 'ONE'!"

You're funny, Tex. There's nothing here showing that the UN wants to control the population.

It's nice to know that you know how to put a link in your posts, though. Maybe you'll be able to link to that "proof" you had "on the UN website" that shows they have a plan for reducing the world population to 500 million?

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

Last edited by corrinavatan; 12-01-2010 at 01:14 PM.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #3

You obviously missed the entire point. Leaving the Guidestones out of the equation, what Bush actually said was that we will depend on UN Peacekeepers to maintain order and evidently you have never had any experience with these types.Now, why was Obama in Germany giving speeches on a World Order and campaigning for office there? You think UN Peacekeeping Forces are funny? I guess you missed Bosnia and Somalia. It just became evident that you are incapable of paying attention and too lazy to offer anything substantial in a debate other than your own doubts. I haven't seen one single reference from you backing up your position.Show me something that can disprove anything I have said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrinavatan View Post
I'll be waiting in this thread for your supposed link to this "500 Million global population programme" you said the UN had.

Also, my takes on the "evidence" you've posted:

Guidestones: Some dude with a lot of money had people pour some concrete. Big freaking deal. And also, some of those "passages" or whatever you want to call them can be interpreted different ways. To me, "seeking harmony with the infinite" means "be One with God." "Rule Faith... with tempered reason" means "don't be a fundamentalist jihadist moron". Also, there's no mention of the UN on that entire site. How is it a "monument established by a major player in UN affairs...?" The site you're linking to even expressly says that nobody knows who this dude was.

Rockefeller: All I see here is "global over-population is a global problem, and falls into the type of situation that the UN was created to handle." I really don't see anything wrong here. "We're having more babies, less people are dying, we should really get some type of international plan together." I mean, crap, we can have population controls all we want in the USA and China, but if India just says "screw it", individual nations aren't going to be able to manage the population. In order to prevent the over-population of the WORLD, we ARE going to need a global method of controlling it.

Bush: Oh Em Gee. He used the phrase "new world order." The dude was what, 60? 70 when he said that? He probably didn't know that "new world order" was slang for "the illumnati are going to take us over." Heck, it could have been his speechwriter was making an inside joke; you can see by his eyes he's reading from a teleprompter. But no, you're right, Bush saying "I hope the UN can help bring peace and prosperity to the world" means they want to take us over! Quickly! To the tin factory!

Obama: That video actually made me laugh. "OH MY GOD OBAMA USED THE WORD 'ONE'!"

You're funny, Tex. There's nothing here showing that the UN wants to control the population.

It's nice to know that you know how to put a link in your posts, though. Maybe you'll be able to link to that "proof" you had "on the UN website" that shows they have a plan for reducing the world population to 500 million?

Old 12-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 993 Times on 584 Posts
Likes Given: 311

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPatriot View Post
Show me something that can disprove anything I have said.
Aliens are in control of this world, they control all governments of this world and create conflict for their own amusement.

Disprove the statement I just made. You can't, it's impossible to prove a negative.

In my view though, Obama speaking to a European audience about the need for both groups of people to work together goes more to support the belief that there is a war against Islam going on than it does to support the belief that he is attempting to create a "New World Order".

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 12-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
Aliens are in control of this world, they control all governments of this world and create conflict for their own amusement.

Disprove the statement I just made. You can't, it's impossible to prove a negative.

In my view though, Obama speaking to a European audience about the need for both groups of people to work together goes more to support the belief that there is a war against Islam going on than it does to support the belief that he is attempting to create a "New World Order".
Right. The video being shown is edited down from a much longer speech, which, taken out of context and putting some "primer" in it (all the edited-in comments) that will cause people to think that it is something it is not.

And, Texaspatriot, let me remind you of something you have said in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaspatriot
In as much as the UN coming to get us...I am simply offering the information as they publish it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read plain english and understand a plainly formated document.
I asked you REPEATEDLY to post this information which you said, to which your response was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaspatriot
Did you read this through and actually pay attention? I said that this information concerning the UN is available on the UN website.
And yet, two days later... where is your document? Where is the link to the information you're claiming you've read, that you said is ON THE UN WEBSITE.

Dude, you're just coming across as a stereotypical tin foil hat wearer. I'd hate to have to just come out and call you a liar, but the longer you go without posting what I've asked for, which you said was "easy to find," you're making it harder and harder not to.

There are two types of idiocy: Believing everything one is told without question, and never listening to what others have to say.

Last edited by corrinavatan; 12-01-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:35 PM   #6

You a mouthpiece for the Rockefeller family? Sure sounds like it. They're among the most dangerous people on earth.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:01 AM   #7

I had to be away for a while... but, seriously, Triggerman?

TexasPatriot claimed to have have proof for a 500 Million person programme of the UN, and I ask him where it is, and when I (admittedly) mocked him for failure to actually post this proof (which he stated he had and would post here), you're response is "oh, you must be part of the conspiracy!"

Texpat you're a troll, just saying stuff to get people to respond, or you're a complete nutjob conspiracy theorist who "sees the patterns, dude". You still haven't posted your "proof". Just admit that there wasn't any, so that you can save SOME face.

Last edited by corrinavatan; 12-20-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:26 AM   #8

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Wow, I would imagine this would fit better on a site like Above Top Secret. I've read posts like this a few times and while they have some interesting stuff in them I don't like hacked up over edited sent to youtube vids bringing me information that will be the one and simple truth about the powers behind the curtains. I'm sure there is some pretty funky stuff going on and has for a while. I would not dismiss Bush Sr with his time with the CIA as knowing some pretty wild things. My problem comes from one thing. IF this was gong on and people like the Rockefellers and/or the Rothchilds where somehow able to munipulate so many governments all at once then I would figure they where smart and powerful enough to stop the flow of information that has infected the web over the years. I mean..A few youtubers disappear..So what? No one would pay too close attention. THe media is pretty good at not talking about Obama guffaws so this would be an easy thing to pull off I would imagine.

Are there power-brokers pulling strings? Sure, it's pretty easy to understand that. But I can't see it on a level that so many of the conspiracy theories try to say is in plain sight. We have to remember that everything on the web is not true. I can make a web page and say anything I want to. I can create edited videos that will show just how I am right. Produce scans of documents that says Obama is really Florence Henderson. You NEVER see the two of them at the same them do you? Exactly!

You put 10 people in a room sooner or later there will be a fight. And someone will say that it was all because this guy orchestrated it as per a plan before the room was filled with people. I can't see anyway to get all these countries to buy into some master plan when we can't even get them to get along long enough to not shoot at each other.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 12-20-2010, 02:43 AM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5104 Times on 2654 Posts
Likes Given: 309

this thread needs to be moved over to the history channel...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...