Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Cops Fear Violence Against Flash Mobs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 05:01 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2415 Times on 1375 Posts
Likes Given: 1895

Well, if they are "children", WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS????

Sorry, I'm allergic to cowardice and bulls***.

And "sympathy " comes between "sh**" and "syphilis" in my dictionary.

It's all going to be a big joke till some 19 year old "child " gets his head

blown off...

Old 07-05-2011, 05:15 AM   #22

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
this just happened last nite Mob attacks group at Reservoir Park - TODAY'S TMJ4 in milwaukee also. several people were nearly beaten to death with the black goblins in the mob yelling racial epithets. our new ccw law cant come soon enough!!

i guess only two extra mags wont be enough with a gang of goblins 50-60 in number intent on racist crimes
The effed up part of this "flash mob" crap is the more news coverage it gets the more it will start happening all over the place. The one guy being interviewed said the kids were "hopped up from the fireworks"... really? What kind of BS is that! The blame lies in the individual who commits the crimes and the parents for not teaching their kids right from wrong and respect for other peoples rights.

There will, I predict, be SD shootings because of these a-holes and their actions. And I doubt many of these pieces of sh!t would stick around once gunfire started.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 07-05-2011, 12:43 PM   #23
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8331 Times on 3603 Posts
Likes Given: 1281

Clip- when I said "How sad", I was refering to the quote from the Upper Darby Police Captain, not you. If HE did his job, people would not NEED to have to defend themselves. I agree with you that is is disgraceful that people like him are trying to excuse this as behavior of "children".

Jon- two mags should be adequate. The pile of bodies serves as a barricade.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
The effed up part of this "flash mob" crap is the more news coverage it gets the more it will start happening all over the place. The one guy being interviewed said the kids were "hopped up from the fireworks"... really? What kind of BS is that! The blame lies in the individual who commits the crimes and the parents for not teaching their kids right from wrong and respect for other peoples rights.

There will, I predict, be SD shootings because of these a-holes and their actions. And I doubt many of these pieces of sh!t would stick around once gunfire started.
Its always the fault of some inanimate object or energy! Fireworks, heat, and our favorite on here:guns (not the person behind the gun, but the gun itself).

Old 07-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #25

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
Its always the fault of some inanimate object or energy! Fireworks, heat, and our favorite on here:guns (not the person behind the gun, but the gun itself).
I have the hardest time wrapping my mind around this kind of thought process. People, most people, seem incapable of taking any kind of personal responsibility. Worse, they can't seem to assign responsibility for other's actions. Instead, as you say, it's the fault of some outside force or influence.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #26

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Anyone read the comments portion of the article? Nice to see others think as I do. Maybe my thought process is barbaric but, I would like to see a punishment like 'caning' administered to childred like this.

Last edited by Dennis845; 07-05-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 999 Times on 588 Posts
Likes Given: 312

He will call them "Children" until someone in his family is hurt or killed by them. Then they will be evil "gang members" that society has failed somehow.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 07-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #28

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I immediately wanted to comment here.

Then I thought better of it, and mowed my lawn.

Then I decided I couldn't let it go.

I think you're all being a little hard on the Chief. I think he's a prophet.

Since he has the ability to divine the future, let me do the same....

Old 07-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #29

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I will guarantee this, or something like this, occurs....

Bob Jim is a retired cattlerancher. He takes his wife of 53 years, packs her up in the RV, and heads to Philly, to visit their daughter.

They drive past the polling place where the voter intimidation issue went down, and Bob Jim decides he's lost. He sees an officer, and pulls over for directions.

Bob Jim checks the laws in every place he visits, so he's shocked when the officer prones him out for open carrying. Apparently, Bob Jim must be making some kind of statement with that evil black LCP on his hip, next to his eyeglass case.

After an hour of being called "junior", the Philly P.D. decides they're in a heap of s**t, and let him go. They graciously provide him directions to Wally World, as Mrs. Bob Jim needs some Poise pads, since Philly's finest scared the pizz out of her.

In the store, Bob Jim sees a huge group of "kids", and they're headed down his aisle....

Old 07-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #30

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

The mob knocks Mrs. Bob Jim to the floor, cutting open her scalp. Bob Jim screams, "Mother!", and he's clearly terrified. One "kid" laughs as Bob Jim, hand shaking, draws and empties.

One "kid" is killed, two wounded.

Now here comes the future, in specifics.....