Cops Fear Violence Against Flash Mobs - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Cops Fear Violence Against Flash Mobs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8877 Times on 3844 Posts
Likes Given: 1391

How sad is it that people are arming themselves against children?

Incredibly sad. And if you got off your sorry ass, dropped the doughnut, and did YOUR frickin' job, it would not BE needed.

As far as the 19 yr old "child"- sorry, unable to assimilate that information. At the age of 19, I had 2 yrs of military service, and was a commissioned officer (and briefly a Company Commander).

what-crock-125px.png

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:15 AM   #12

Liked 736 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 790

I agree with C3 the only "sad" part is the people have to resort to this and to the cops there just "children".

Old 07-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #13

Liked 711 Times on 380 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
In some countries those kids would be carrying AK's and would not hesitate to shoot you.

In some countries, everyone of those kids would already have been shot by the authorities with an AK.
Maybe that's why Chinese kids are so nice and respectful.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 07-05-2011, 12:55 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
How sad is it that people are arming themselves against children?

Incredibly sad. And if you got off your sorry ass, dropped the doughnut, and did YOUR frickin' job, it would not BE needed.

As far as the 19 yr old "child"- sorry, unable to assimilate that information. At the age of 19, I had 2 yrs of military service, and was a commissioned officer (and briefly a Company Commander).

Attachment 30358
I was talking about how they refer to children as anyone under 21, even though they may be physically mature and in some cases larger and stronger.

I feel sorry for those in Chicago, at least in Philly you have a chance to protect yourself. But never fear, Rahm Emmanuel said they will catch those responsible. Although how they will do that in a city of 3 or 4 million I have no idea. It's all part of the big lie that government can protect you, and like everything else in cultural marxism it's "don't believe what you see, believe what we tell you."

Last edited by clip11; 07-05-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:12 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

I think once these under-age punks decide on violence
they should forfeit the right to be considered juveniles
and be measured under the same gravity of law commensurate
with gravity of crime.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:46 AM   #16

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 40

Default 18+ is no "child"

I'm a LEO and in no way consider an 18+ y/o to be a "child". At 18 I joined the Alabama Army National Guard (my parents didn't even know until after I'd already signed up) in my senior year of high school. At 18 I began to vote and if arrested I'd have gone to the county jail, not juvenile. I've arrested plenty of 18+ y/os and haven't taken a single one of them to juvenile detention. They may apply for Youthful Offender status until they're 25, but the judge doesn't have to grant it.

It doesn't matter if they're 14,15,16,17 or 18+ if they're old enough to threaten my life or the lives of my family, friends or citizens I've sworn an oath to protect they're old enough to accept the consequences for their actions. This Darby P.D. captain needs to find employment elsewhere IMHO, as does any LEO who'd say something like he did, much less mean it! He gives the rest of us a bad name.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:49 AM   #17

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo45 View Post
I'm a LEO and in no way consider an 18+ y/o to be a "child". At 18 I joined the Alabama Army National Guard (my parents didn't even know until after I'd already signed up) in my senior year of high school. At 18 I began to vote and if arrested I'd have gone to the county jail, not juvenile. I've arrested plenty of 18+ y/os and haven't taken a single one of them to juvenile detention. They may apply for Youthful Offender status until they're 25, but the judge doesn't have to grant it.

It doesn't matter if they're 14,15,16,17 or 18+ if they're old enough to threaten my life or the lives of my family, friends or citizens I've sworn an oath to protect they're old enough to accept the consequences for their actions. This Darby P.D. captain needs to find employment elsewhere IMHO, as does any LEO who'd say something like he did, much less mean it! He gives the rest of us a bad name.
I like you!!

Old 07-05-2011, 03:07 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

This Country needs more leos like Davo45!!!

Old 07-05-2011, 03:35 AM   #19

I wonder if this captain if he were to be attacked by a flash mob while off duty, would he draw his side arm? I don't think the flash mob would care what he did for a living if he was selected as their next victim. If he would start shooting, I would take note of the amazing hypocrisy. If he tells the rest of us to sit back, take a ass beating and enjoy it, shouldn't he lead by example and do the same? At least then, I could appreciate his consistency.

Last edited by clip11; 07-05-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Old 07-05-2011, 04:00 AM   #20
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5683 Times on 2970 Posts
Likes Given: 377

this just happened last nite http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/124986519.html in milwaukee also. several people were nearly beaten to death with the black goblins in the mob yelling racial epithets. our new ccw law cant come soon enough!!

i guess only two extra mags wont be enough with a gang of goblins 50-60 in number intent on racist crimes

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...