Cop Block/Cop Watch... Thoughts? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Cop Block/Cop Watch... Thoughts?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 03:02 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5010 Times on 2429 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
Mouthing off is not illegal. Arresting someone for being mean to a LEO is pure and simple constitutional violation.

A local dept used to have dash cams... until their dash cam caught the officer violating constitutional rights... all the dash cams mysteriously were taken out as the technology wasn't "stable".

There are a lot of video gaps when an officer does something wrong. Courts have accepted the officers "word" when video cameras suddenly have recording issues.
Which is why we should all stop and record any LEO/Citizen encounter we witness... but we don't have the right as observers to inject ourselves into the equation...

It's up to us to document... It's up to every Citizen to know their rights and articulate them to the officer.

Most who wind up cuffed get that way through there own ability to keep there mouth shut and keep there composure.

Video evidence of officers not taking NO for an answer is an effective means of changing behavior... 3rd party shouts of "Eff Dat Cop"... YO Dawg, Don't tell him sh!t" is not.

Tack

Old 05-20-2013, 03:06 AM   #22

Liked 5010 Times on 2429 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
I dunno, it used to work. Don't ya think we'd all be well served by locutus being thrown a beating and questioned without a Miranda warning?

Kidding!

Right!?
Hahaha.... Why "kidding?" That's EXACTLY what Loc needs...

Tack

Old 05-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #23

Liked 814 Times on 622 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
I'm an American. I have no fear of my police.

Where you from??
LOL I'm an American of course, sorta like you, except unlike you not in the same way President Obama is, I don't "blame-it-first," plus I appreciated when we had the rule of law and order...

Old 05-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7018 Times on 3886 Posts
Likes Given: 6756

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
LOL I'm an American of course, sorta like you, except unlike you not in the same way President Obama is, I don't "blame-it-first," plus I appreciated when we had the rule of law and order...
Since we still have the rule of law and order, I was beginning to wonder where your loyalties were.

I love my country, but not the radicals and anarchists that want to overthrow our government by force.

Old 05-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #25
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6465 Times on 3435 Posts
Likes Given: 482

Politics/controversy outside appropriate subforum

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

locutus Likes This 
Closed Thread