Connecticut Creates Criminals
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Connecticut Creates Criminals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #1
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1324 Times on 693 Posts
Likes Given: 607

Exclamation Connecticut Creates Criminals

Tens of thousands of criminals created and probably unaware that they are. Both the state and the media like this as they can now keep this circus going and further demonize us.

CT creates Criminals Article

And note this paragraph (emphasis mine):

"But the bottom line is that the state must try to enforce the law. Authorities should use the background check database as a way to find assault weapon purchasers who might not have registered those guns in compliance with the new law."

Really? I thought the bottom line would be to question why so many politicians clearly violated the will of the people they were sworn to represent.

Also note that this is a Fox affiliate, yet the tone of the author is decidedly anti. Obviously not all Fox outlets are immune to the propaganda if operating in an anti State.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-26-2014, 04:18 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1198 Times on 669 Posts
Likes Given: 499

If this doesn't give you a wedgie, nothing will:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f13/connecticut-104473/

Old 02-26-2014, 04:53 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 742 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 334

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekGreg
I thought the bottom line would be to question why so many politicians clearly violated the will of the people they were sworn to represent.
The sad thing is that these "Politicians" are doing exactly what the "people" of CT voted them to do. There may be a few gun owners that are upset, but the Majority as shown by the map above are getting what they voted for.

2008 presidential election. Light blue is 50-60 percent Obama, dark blue 60-70 percent. Not a single area that the majority didn't vote for Obama. This is clear to me that the Majority of CT is getting exactly what they voted for.

There are more gun owners in CT than the number of people that voted for Malloy.

Couple this with the Medias claim that many of those in violation of the New Firearms Registration laws are unaware, indicates that the State as a whole does not have a clue and could care less.

Let the flames begin, but from where I sit the citizens of CT are getting what they wanted. They voted for this, what's to complain about?

Or did they forget the Voting Does indeed have Consequences.

Last edited by mseric; 02-26-2014 at 04:56 PM.