Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Connecticut ???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 417 Times on 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami

And that's how they win. No wonder CT has those laws in place with guys just saying "**** it, I quit! I'm taking my toys and going home!!"

Oliver Ellsworth, William Samuel Johnson and Roger Sherman are rolling over in their graves!!

Stand up and fight for your rights!! Make your voice heard. Yell louder with facts!! Registering magazines? Really?? Or do you want someone else to do it for you??
Listen I have written my local and state reps, I have taken several days off to go to the rallies at the Capitol, and yelled and screamed. Hell I was there today. I'm simply saying that I you can't be a " law abiding gun owner " if you break the laws. I don't agree with the laws I think it is damn near unconstitutional maybe even unconstitutional but the fact remains I am not now nor do I intend to become a felon!

Old 04-03-2013, 10:19 PM   #42

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter

Listen I have written my local and state reps, I have taken several days off to go to the rallies at the Capitol, and yelled and screamed. Hell I was there today. I'm simply saying that I you can't be a " law abiding gun owner " if you break the laws. I don't agree with the laws I think it is damn near unconstitutional maybe even unconstitutional but the fact remains I am not now nor do I intend to become a felon!
This is political. I've been warned I can't talk politics. Sorry!

Old 04-03-2013, 11:31 PM   #43

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami View Post
Actually, I do believe your all right here. Its about 2A legal/activism...which is what this thread is. You just gotta keep it on topic.

Of course I may be wrong and if I am a mod will be along shortly to give me my lashings!

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 04-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #44

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
When the discussion is in the "Legal and Activism" section and it is about Politicians making and passing Laws, it should be appropriate.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #45

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119

Actually, I do believe your all right here. Its about 2A legal/activism...which is what this thread is. You just gotta keep it on topic.

Of course I may be wrong and if I am a mod will be along shortly to give me my lashings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire

When the discussion is in the "Legal and Activism" section and it is about Politicians making and passing Laws, it should be appropriate.
Thanks, I've been spanked and will wait for Mods to clarify. Appreciate it!!
Old 04-04-2013, 01:27 AM   #46

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Thanks, I've been spanked and will wait for Mods to clarify. Appreciate it!!
Post up what they sent you

Old 04-04-2013, 01:28 AM   #47

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62

Absolutely. Nobody's saying you have to start a revolution...If enough people make enough noise you won't have to register your magazines
So many pro gun people showed up at the state capitol today the governor had to cancell his appearence for safety reasons we are obvioslly trying
Old 04-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #48

Liked 64 Times on 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allegreenlee

So many pro gun people showed up at the state capitol today the governor had to cancell his appearence for safety reasons we are obvioslly trying
I was watching the news last night about that and they interviewed people for the bill and against it. But the guy for it said "I just can't believe semi automatic rifles and handguns and 30 round magazines are even still available to the public after Sandy Hook!" (his working may have been a little different) But how do you battle that kind of ignorance? I mean I can argue with a smart anti gun person all day long. But not somebody like that!

Old 04-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #49

Liked 64 Times on 40 Posts

All I can say for you Connecticut residents...

image-4099926558.jpg   image-3643300621.jpg  
Old 04-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #50

Liked 663 Times on 366 Posts
Likes Given: 1368

Quote:
Originally Posted by allegreenlee View Post
.... and that is why they did this late at night... out of the general public's view.... So you wake up in the morning and SURPRISE!!!