Connecticut ??? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Connecticut ???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 10:42 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 451 Times on 251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

I'm sorry CT... I know your trying to make a point here but all I'm hearing is... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tack
Wow quite the hard a$$ siting behind a keyboard telling people they are sheep or what have you.

Tell me tack what have you done, or would you do to fight the powers that be?? I'm guessing a whole lot of nothing. I believe the term is paper tiger.... A lot of bark but no bite! And I'm sure the bark has no substance.

Just my 2 cents

Old 04-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #22

Liked 4732 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 1457

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter View Post
Wow quite the hard a$$ siting behind a keyboard telling people they are sheep or what have you.

Tell me tack what have you done, or would you do to fight the powers that be?? I'm guessing a whole lot of nothing. I believe the term is paper tiger.... A lot of bark but no bite! And I'm sure the bark has no substance.

Just my 2 cents
... and your entitled to it, however, you are no longer entitled to own your AR or standard cap mags "without registering" them because some "dirt bag politicians" have decided that it's within there rights to JUDGE you.

... and you shrug your shoulders and comply?

I can't tell you what to do CT... all I can say with absolute certainty is that IF you comply, those same dirt bags will know exactly where to send the Gestapo as soon as the next criminal decides to misuse a sporting rifle.

Tack
Old 04-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #23

Liked 64 Times on 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter

How would you suggest I go about not registering ? By not registering I would be in violation of the law, and therefore on the same level of a street hoodlum.

I fully intend to move out of this state as soon as my son is out of high school, but till then as a law abiding gun owner I will follow the laws. I may not like it but it is better than jail time.
Words to live by. Civil dissent is one of the marks of a Patriot. Disobey ANY and ALL unconstitutional laws.
image-3802786289.jpg  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:11 PM   #24
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2465 Times on 1217 Posts
Likes Given: 1248

I agree with Tac. If people want to bow down to tyranny and illegal acts against the Constitution and our Second Amendment Rights that is their right! But not in my DNA!
Gets right down to the saying below at the bottom of my post by
John Adams!.
In modern times people who will surrender their rights to protect themselves against tyranny so to not have any conflict in their life and fail to protect thier rights are slaves! Those who stand up against tyranny are citizens. But all are free to believe the way they do that is America! But they are not free to be exempt from the results of thier complience.
I am not hear to offend anyone here on the FTF but dad always told me if you do not stand for what you believe you will stand for anything! If we had followed the laws of the King of England we would not be America today!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 04-02-2013 at 11:19 PM.
People Like This 
Old 04-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #25

Liked 451 Times on 251 Posts

I am not in favor of any of this crap, nor do I agree with it, and I have contacted my representatives about this and have told them I am going to do anything and everything within my power to make sure they don't get reelected if they vote in favor of any of this.

I am not trying to start an argument, but also realize that I have a family that depends on me to go to work and keep food on the table. I would love to say screw you I am not registering $hit, but I am not going to leave my family hanging in the wind so I can make a point.

I respect the views you represent, but some of us have to much to lose

Old 04-03-2013, 12:04 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter
I am not in favor of any of this crap, nor do I agree with it, and I have contacted my representatives about this and have told them I am going to do anything and everything within my power to make sure they don't get reelected if they vote in favor of any of this.

I am not trying to start an argument, but also realize that I have a family that depends on me to go to work and keep food on the table. I would love to say screw you I am not registering $hit, but I am not going to leave my family hanging in the wind so I can make a point.

I respect the views you represent, but some of us have to much to lose
It is FOR my family that I wouldn't go along with it. Most people don't realize that the men who signed the Constitution had more to lose than you would think. And most of them did lose everything. But they did so knowing their families for generations to come would be better off for it. Yet here we are again full cycle.

If you're not willing to do anything about it you have no right to get angry about it. Isn't that what we say about people who don't vote but then complain about the president?
image-1907189759.jpg  

Last edited by ClemsonSCJ; 04-03-2013 at 12:13 AM.
BigByrd47119 Likes This 
Old 04-03-2013, 12:17 AM   #27

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

I also live in ct(for now) and im totaly against this bs but im not gonna become a felon and lose all my guns over this registering crap but in the near future ill put my house on the market and if it doesnt sell in a few months ill let it forclose and go buy a house with cash in nevada where my girlfriends parents just bought a house. Other than my family i wont miss this uptight boring taxed to death liberal hell hole.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:19 AM   #28

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
---Thomas Jefferson

Nuff said.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is argument of tyrants. It is the creed of slaves."
---William Pitt in the House of Commons November 18, 1783

"We must all hang together, or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately."
---Benjamin Franklin at the signing of the Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
---Patrick Henry

You decide...I stand with Mr. Henry personally....

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

People Like This 
Old 04-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #29

Liked 85 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Let me just say tack ive takes so so many day off with out pay just to fight for my rights and every one elses. I wont be a sheep i wont bow down. we put them in office and we will take them out of the office. I wont have my freedom nor the freedom of my children taken!!!!! What has happened in sandy hook was unjust and in every way so wrong. But we the law abiding people did nothing wrobg the guns were stolen and use by a mentaly unstable person. Have the law makers of ct even tryed to take the guns away from the gangs od hartford? No they havent. There was another murder in hartford on 4-2-13. That make 4 this year. So lets just say tack. Maybe if u stopped typing and actualy went to your capital and washington to fight for every ones rights it mite make a difference. If you dont comply to the new laws does it make you better than the gang bangers with stolen guns? No it makes you one of them. In the goverments eyes where all terrorists just havent proven it to them. Im 25 and i have alot of fight to give. Ill take it as far as i can and hope that all of you people back me up doing so.... So tack help the cause free the commy states to save the country

you pew pew pew lately bro!?

Last edited by duddie10; 04-03-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Old 04-03-2013, 12:25 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
---Thomas Jefferson

Nuff said.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is argument of tyrants. It is the creed of slaves."
---William Pitt in the House of Commons November 18, 1783

"We must all hang together, or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately."
---Benjamin Franklin at the signing of the Declaration of Independence, August 2, 1776

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
---Patrick Henry

You decide...I stand with Mr. Henry personally....
Not to be a dick, but I revised your Benjamin Franklin quote above ^^