Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Connecticut ???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 11:54 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2536 Times on 1484 Posts
Likes Given: 1399

I said it before, I'll say it again!

gun-control-works2.jpg  

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

Sniper03 Likes This 
Old 04-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #12

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

What this means is that it is time for Colt, Mossberg, Ruger, Lyman, NSSF, Marlin, Wildey, Wilson, Stag Arms, and all of the others to decamp and move to a friendlier state. Somewhere like Indiana, which is a gun friendly state with a manufacturing workforce just begging for jobs.

Old 04-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #13

Liked 1956 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4285

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctshooter View Post
How would you suggest I go about not registering ? By not registering I would be in violation of the law, and therefore on the same level of a street hoodlum.

I fully intend to move out of this state as soon as my son is out of high school, but till then as a law abiding gun owner I will follow the laws. I may not like it but it is better than jail time.
Easy...you are under no obligation whatsoever to obey an unconstitutional law. Simple as that...

The only way for the state to know you have these mags IS to register them, so they can eventually demand you turn them over. Draw the line wherever you wish as far as unconstitutionality goes but if it were me, I'd keep my mouth shut. If some bogus 'law' makes me a 'criminal', then so be it, I know it just ain't so.

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
People Like This 
Old 04-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #14

Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

That's sad..

Those firearms weren't even purchased by Lanza, they were stolen. Lets just say the Newtown shooting was a great excuse to pass the strictest gun laws in U.S history.

I hope someone takes this to court and shuts it down.

Old 04-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #15

Liked 85 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Well i live in this damed state and im moving on friday no more will i take this from a commy state. No more. I was born free and i intend to stay a free man.

you pew pew pew lately bro!?

sputnik1988 Likes This 
Old 04-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #16

Liked 4566 Times on 2209 Posts
Likes Given: 1378

Quote:
How would you suggest I go about not registering ? By not registering I would be in violation of the law, and therefore on the same level of a street hoodlum.

I fully intend to move out of this state as soon as my son is out of high school, but till then as a law abiding gun owner I will follow the laws. I may not like it but it is better than jail time.
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5047047056066259&pid=15.1

Click ^^THIS^^... and I already said, shhh, lay down, it's ok, your in a "compliant" nature State.

Tack
Old 04-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #17
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2230 Times on 1116 Posts
Likes Given: 1144

Honestly, I think we are missing the big picture and their ultimate plan! Due to their planned smoke screen! They have us focused on specific weapons and bans on future import and purchases like magazines and ARs and similar weapons. All the time knowing that what they are doing will have "Zero" effect! They know it won't! This because it is only a stepping stone to what their ultimate plan and goal is. The next time a terrible incident occurs they will use it to go after total ban of ownership of the AR and other Sporting Rifles that they have put the public stigma of "Terrible Assault Weapon" terminology on. We should not use the term either! Truth known, we only lend credence to their terminology and insanity by doing so! For example our terminology of them should be AR Sporting Rifles or AK Sporting Rifles! Just a thought! Why because they "ARE NOT ASSUALT RIFLES"! Assault rifles are auto select fire rifles. Anyway, I believe they are just putting the pieces of the large puzzle and plan together under our noses and the false pretence of safety, to eventually attack our ownership and Second Amendment Rights. That being to even own or have weapons including all semi auto sporting weapons. I hope I am wrong, but do not think so! I really think that is their plan. Not that I would ever comply with such an illegal unConstitutional Order. But some in other states I am sure will! Tennessee will be another issue if they try! If you noticed they totally ignored the recent events where the mentally ill individuals had bombs ready to deploy. Not any publicity or concentrated mention of weapons worse than guns by the liberal media or the White House! Think about it. These bans and restrictions are only the icing on the cake and smoke screen regarding their big plan. We best be diligent in protecting our Second Amendment Rights any way we can. And not just talk and complain about what is going on. Get involved and get those letters going to the Congressmen and Senators! As well as any other way of getting the word out. We are at war over our Second Amendment and Constitutional Rights! Do not be lowed into being passive!
I saw somewhere today where a Gun Club was inviting politicians and people to the club for citizen awareness, safety and shooting days. Furnishing guns and ammunition for those who did not have their own as well as lunch and so forth. Then they done a big spiel in the local News Paper announcing the event and listed what politicians and public officials had wanted to attend the "Citizen Awareness, Safety and Shooting Program Event" and had agreed to attend! And what was "BEST" the politicians and public leaders who refused to attend!!!! That is a battle plan since every gun owner in the area would be aware of the politicians that refused to attend. "Refused to attend a Citizens Awareness and Safety event! HUMMM? (Must reveal they are anti Second Amendment!) Great strategy! So we can do things to get back at them for being stupid or being apart of the master plan I mentioned above. We did that with some city officials that were being very critical of weapons, safety issues and the PD and you would be amazed as to the positive response we got. A lot of public officials, town council, the Mayor and others came. The Mayor even advised he would like to get his son interested in target shooting as well as himself! Quote "This was fun and I had never shot before! Can we make arrangements to do this event again and come back to the Range soon! Answer!"YOU BET!" So let's start doing something about this attack!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 04-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1170 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 1745

Disobedience of an unjust law is NOT immoral. In fact, there are times when civil disobedience is the most honorable and morally right thing you can do.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #19

Liked 431 Times on 237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5047047056066259&pid=15.1

Click ^^THIS^^... and I already said, shhh, lay down, it's ok, your in a "compliant" nature State.

Tack
Your wrong sir. I am far from a sheep! That being said laws are laws and if you don't abide by them you are no better than the criminal that purchased his weapon in some back ally.

I

Old 04-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #20

Liked 4566 Times on 2209 Posts
Likes Given: 1378

Quote:
Your wrong sir. I am far from a sheep! That being said laws are laws and if you don't abide by them you are no better than the criminal that purchased his weapon in some back ally.

I
I'm sorry CT... I know your trying to make a point here but all I'm hearing is... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tack

Newest Threads