Conn. school shooting - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #71
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1827 Times on 1052 Posts
Likes Given: 3752

I am following this on other forums.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=175608&page=13

Also, did anyone watch Obama's speech on this?

Old 12-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #72
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 388 Times on 269 Posts
Likes Given: 120

Quote:
I have not heard of any teachers shooting kids. If a teacher wanted to do that they would not have to wait until they were cleared to carry.
It was a taxi driver that carried out the last shooting in the UK. Its the first time i heard of taxi driver carrying out a mass shooting.
Do you then require as well as teachers restaurant owners cinema owners churches and any other places where a people gather to carry firearms. You might think its a good idea but its not going to happen.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #73

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default school shooting

This is such a trajedy. Preying on 5 year olds. What has our society become? Having hard time with this one. So where is the school deputy on campus? Where were the adults / teachers to fight back. I know easy to state when your not in the situation but its just cold blooded murder

Old 12-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #74

Liked 1802 Times on 1003 Posts
Likes Given: 1177

A school is different. We are required to send our children there. They should be required to protect them!

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

People Like This 
Old 12-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #75
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8136 Times on 4697 Posts
Likes Given: 10506

The simple fact is that the anti-gunners quite simply do not trust any other law abiding citizen. They only trust the Government to protect them. I think this is the problem we need to address. I have asked people who are anti-gun if they think that I should be restricted from firearms ownership and they often will say no, but they cannot say who should be.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #76
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8136 Times on 4697 Posts
Likes Given: 10506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
A school is different. We are required to send our children there. They should be required to protect them!
We are required to educate our children. Sending them to school is one way of doing it. Home schooling is another, and the one that our family has chosen. Firearms safety and handling is one of the subjects we teach.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #77
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post

Yes. Exactly. These are children required by law to be in these buildings. Protection by any means necessary is NOT an unreasonable solution. Let the great gun debate rage. All that BS is irrelevant.

Armed liaisons in schools makes sense, is relatively easy to implement and I believe parents across this country will be pleading for it.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 12-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #78

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

We keep our money safely locked away in banks...

We keep our valuables safely locked away in safes...

We lock our home and car doors to keep bad people out...

But for some reason, our most precious commodities are left unprotected and helpless so anyone can walk in off the streets and do as the please unmolested...

What the F**K is wrong with this picture???

Old 12-14-2012, 07:45 PM   #79

Liked 246 Times on 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
Seriously, the ONLY solution to this is to post armed guards at every single school in the country, like they did on airplanes after 9/11...

The libs and sheep will scream 'Ban all guns now!!!' but that's not going to do a damn thing, (too bad we're the only people that understand that)... you can't legislate crazy away...

I think I'm gonna puke...
I sat in a cvs waiting for a perscription watching the event on youtube. An elderly lady looked over at me and said thats soo sad what happened. I responded"yep and i bet theyre going to blame guns". She looked at me stunned and said"no, these dumbasses dint get uts nit guns, its because they stop us from carring them." I was shocked as i looked at her and i thought yea that lady got a 44 in her purse. So gentlemen i believe we are no longer the minority and i feel this will help us

Old 12-14-2012, 07:45 PM   #80

Liked 87 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 69

I think schools should have armed security guards I know Columbine did. Didn't it? And this is just another reason for anti gunners to wanna ban guns. It won't do a thing.