Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Legal and Activism > Conn. school shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #661
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2143 Times on 1344 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Well dog, I know I despise 'em

Old 01-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #662

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj

no chance ... just because dip****s in NY like him doesn't mean he is liked outside of NY Cases in point ... Micheal Bloomberg and Rudy Giuliani ... Bloomberg is practically despised outside of NYC and Giuliani has more skeletons in his closet than a mafia boss
I think if Cuomo ran for President, he'll make about as far as Rudy did.

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 01-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #663

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

forumrunner_20130118_102015.jpg

NEVER FORGET

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-18-2013, 07:58 PM   #664
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1232 Times on 713 Posts
Likes Given: 1863

Maybe a moderator will take care of it.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #665
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8044 Times on 4640 Posts
Likes Given: 10380

Anyone who says they are pro 2A is just full of it, in my opinion, if they pick and choose what specific arms should be included and which ones should be banned. The Second Amendment makes no such definitions. This was the intention. The AR-15 is the musket of the modern day for Pete's sake, or actually it would be the M4A1 with select fire that would be the rough equivalent (as there are no actual ones). No magazine capacity limits should be imposed.

If you do not support the Second Amendment in its full spirit you are just as bad as Obama (who says he supports the individual right to bear arms, but his actions clearly disprove his words.)

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 01-19-2013, 01:51 AM   #666
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Anyone who says they are pro 2A is just full of it, in my opinion, if they pick and choose what specific arms should be included and which ones should be banned. The Second Amendment makes no such definitions. This was the intention. The AR-15 is the musket of the modern day for Pete's sake, or actually it would be the M4A1 with select fire that would be the rough equivalent (as there are no actual ones). No magazine capacity limits should be imposed.

If you do not support the Second Amendment in its full spirit you are just as bad as Obama (who says he supports the individual right to bear arms, but his actions clearly disprove his words.)
The restriction should be on who not what, and that who be distinct and
finite, convicted fellons, and those adjudicated mentally defective.

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

People Like This 
Old 01-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #667

Liked 208 Times on 127 Posts
Likes Given: 289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
The restriction should be on who not what, and that who be distinct and
finite, convicted fellons, and those adjudicated mentally defective.
Agreed 100%!!! I also feel that Americans in good standing with the law and who have not been adjudicated mentally defective should be allowed select fire weapons with out paying for a stamp or registering it special. This would not effect me because I do not want a select fire weapon of any type. I prefer to know where each projectile is going to go precisely, that doesn't mean I don't think anyone should not be allowed to own one.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #668
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 714 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Maybe we should just ban Democrats, Liberals, Progressives
and Statists from owning any type of firearm?

Quote:
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2013 9:01:23 PM by NKP_Vet

The answer is hitting you right in the face, as to what we need to get rid of!

Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil men, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in school, has ever been identified as a conservative NRA member?

Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter- ~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians

Common thread - all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats."

INTERESTING?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2979724/posts

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

People Like This 
Old 01-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #669
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1747 Times on 1063 Posts
Likes Given: 2018

One of the big outcomes of each shooting tragedy is a call to limit the size of magazines. What do they think is accomplished by limiting the size of magazines?

Is it the idea that the shooter will have to spend more on the magazines and will therefore have fewer of them?

Is it the idea that the shooter will have to change magazines more frequently and may become vulnerable during the changes?

Is it the idea that the shooter will have more weight to carry for the same amount of ammo?

I don't ask because I think any of these ideas are valid, in fact I think none of these ideas are valid. I ask because knowing the purpose behind an action allows me to make a rational response when discussing the subject.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 01-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #670

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
One of the big outcomes of each shooting tragedy is a call to limit the size of magazines. What do they think is accomplished by limiting the size of magazines?

Is it the idea that the shooter will have to spend more on the magazines and will therefore have fewer of them?

Is it the idea that the shooter will have to change magazines more frequently and may become vulnerable during the changes?

Is it the idea that the shooter will have more weight to carry for the same amount of ammo?

I don't ask because I think any of these ideas are valid, in fact I think none of these ideas are valid. I ask because knowing the purpose behind an action allows me to make a rational response when discussing the subject.
The story is they grabbed the guy is Arizona who shot the congress women when he was changing mags.